ZTH Cheras KL

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to ZTH.
Try Wong Auto with High Rev signboard behind Jusco Maluri, same row as the AMBank.
They don't con you like some other workshop which pour low quality eo but charged at premium price.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Thanx Fazidk, is there any tt session coming up soon ?
Tried to organize but response was quite slow or maybe x properly done:confused: but must materialize at least one hehehe...soon bro..hopefully:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Hi All, any reliable mechanic in Cheras area to recommend ?
I know one but it's in kajang...quite reliable n cost reasonable (lower at times)..did my vios,kembara n Myvi there..anyways mybe other members can recommend better ones near u BUT if u want to do up body work,spraying then look me up hehe...:wavey:

Jul 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, many thanks guys for the recommendations. My car is making noise when going over bumpy road even after I have changed the 4 absorbers and undercarriage bushes. Most of the mechanic are not keen to solve the noise problem. I am wondering where I can find mechanic who do not mind to look into this kind of problem .

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Fazidk, where is your workshop ?

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
its not they are not keen.
its because thats not easy to find specific part of bushes that need replacement
unless you are bringing it for them and let them do the hard work for you

btw, mind telling what year of car u driving?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi, many thanks guys for the recommendations. My car is making noise when going over bumpy road even after I have changed the 4 absorbers and undercarriage bushes. Most of the mechanic are not keen to solve the noise problem. I am wondering where I can find mechanic who do not mind to look into this kind of problem .

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Fazidk, where is your workshop ?
Bro..when u mentioned u replaced absorbers n undercarriage bushes do u mean d absorbers OR d absorber bushings?based on my limited experience d noise cld b from either d absorbers or d absorber top mounting or both (since u have replaced d undercarriage bushings so I'm confident it x b from those other parts)...

Anyway my place is in balakong (near mines shopping mall/jusco cheras selatan)...Do check out my FB (FZ Hauz of Kalerz)..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Leonard mai i know what car? Is that 'klok klok' noise coming from nowhere?
I have an Iswara. Just like you did change every single suspension part but the noise was still like ghost appeared from nowhere. In the end found the ghost was in the driver side door hinges. After that no more 'klok klok' haunting noise.
If Myvi could be brake calipers bush.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Ya, noise is not easy to trace and solve. It's like a devil .....hihi....wish I could find a mechanic who is willing to look into that problem for me .....
Well I'm x sure bout other places but d mech in kajang I mentioned wld do it...just need to tell him d prob n solve it

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Check if there are freeplay on the absorber link (spoil).
And its not advisable to change the arms' bushes alone on aged car as the arms joint may worn out. For a car > 5 years, better change to new lower arm altogether as new one usually come with bushes.
Problem with alien sounds are locating the culprit as it's a time consuming job and not many foreman willing to do it.

Jul 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
It's 3.0 Cefiro A32 year 2000. It's an old car already. I am not too good technically. The noise seems to come from the rear seat, speaker board and the boot but again sounds travels, so it's difficult to be sure. By the way, where is the KAJANG workshop ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To catch this sound/noise, must have one driver and one investigator. Last time helping mechanic out to locate the noise we even ask the younger brother go into the boot...:biggrin:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
It's 3.0 Cefiro A32 year 2000. It's an old car already. I am not too good technically. The noise seems to come from the rear seat, speaker board and the boot but again sounds travels, so it's difficult to be sure. By the way, where is the KAJANG workshop ?
Jln Reko bro....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have already gotten the Vr4 engine and i was wandering one more thing
is tuning really need?

Is tuning really nessery does is affect the hp or the handling of the car?
and how do i tuning the engine?

Omg did not tought of this need some really professional help

Thanks guys for helping out... wish i could repay you Brothers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience