Ron95 which brands works best for your car?

Ron95 brands that you like the most

• BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caltex

• Petron

• Petronas

• Shell

• Total voters

dennis55

Sep 8, 2012
Penang
lolz, no problem with sharing but merely stating it works and everything, is like promoting sales...anyway, nothing wrong with sharing the info.:smokin:
Frankly for me is working fine,you should try it...Another product works fine for me is REVO...

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
despite the rebrand,there are still a lot of esso n mobil out there.petron station located in certain place only..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
despite the rebrand,there are still a lot of esso n mobil out there.petron station located in certain place only..
All belongs to Petron already. Only the stations outlook are being changed in stages....
Not quite. The stations still belong to the franchisee. Those early converted stations belong to Exxonmobil direct so when Petron bought them over, the were immediately refurbished with the Petron colours. The franchisees on the other hand were negotiated with Petron to convert so those Mobils/Essos that you still see around are probably high volume stations and are very likely just playing hardball with the negotiations.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Not quite. The stations still belong to the franchisee. Those early converted stations belong to Exxonmobil direct so when Petron bought them over, the were immediately refurbished with the Petron colours. The franchisees on the other hand were negotiated with Petron to convert so those Mobils/Essos that you still see around are probably high volume stations and are very likely just playing hardball with the negotiations.
Hmm I see the ones already converted to Petron are all mostly around KL first while outside of that still Esso. So maybe they start from KL area first. I'm sure the ones in KL also are high volume stations.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I miss Synergy F1 :argh:
I never dare to try the Petron from Philippines, no idea about their profile..
So far ok la, I've used it from the beginning, how many months already lor. And my engine still runs the same with same power and same fuel efficiency. The fuel tank also still super duper clean like new.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. Izso,
What I meant was Esso/Mobil branding will all become Petron sooner of later.....Of course some ownership of the stations are Franchise holder....

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

I miss Synergy F1 :argh:
I never dare to try the Petron from Philippines, no idea about their profile..
Bro. Izso,
Since Petron bought over Exxon downstream, do you know whether the Petrol is Petron formula or can they still use Synergy formula, or secret cannot tell.....:rolleyes:

noorismadi

Known Member
Jun 17, 2013
Klang, Selangor
If me I'll choose like this...

Those days,

(Base on 97)

1) Projet
2) Caltex
3) Mobil
4) Shell
5) Petronas
6) BP
7) Esso

Nowdays,

(Base on 95)

1) Caltex
2) Petron
3) Petronas
4) Shell
5) BHP

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to fix FIAM electronic horns to replace the original kelisa horn...
anybody done that before?

shade some lights please! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience