Motorcyclist Are Over PROTECTED by Law. Unfair to Drivers.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
then should we also just ban bikes to reduce the number of deaths on the road?

driving expensive premium cars dont give them a ticket to be cocky but they can because they already made it (not those that depends on MBF)....

i have seen ppl driving beat up kancil with lots of stickers and deco giving me cock stare in a shopping mall car park only to hide his face in shame when he wants to get into the parking lot occupied by my altis...

so yeah...
i did not show him this tho... :thefinger:

i just smirk at him...
:flute:
If got a vote to ban all Kap Chais on the road and only allow Superbikes and bigger cc bikes,
I would be the 1st to vote. Kap Chais majority are pain in the ass and they don't care much about
others and their bike since is not an expensive bike.

Unlike Bikers on Bigger cc Bikes and superbikes. They are real decent.

Cuz your car is premium so can be more cocky than him :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Drive expensive and premium cars, cocky still okay, some drive myvi or blm only face also
like cock adi...even more cocky then those premium cars owners.

Saying to ban alcohol is like ban smoking. Just too hard to apply due to the market
of consumers is huge. Only small number of people don't drink.

So, can only enforce stricter laws on the road to prevent people from driving after drinking.
Cannot ban, G getting good revenue from taxes. Even if they stop/ban, then smuggling will become more, so they rather tax.....:driver:

So finally whether drink drive, kap chai on highway it all bores down to enforcement....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cannot ban, G getting good revenue from taxes. Even if they stop/ban, then smuggling will become more, so they rather tax.....:driver:

So finally whether drink drive, kap chai on highway it all bores down to enforcement....:banghead:
Ya, what to do, just have to wait till we win the election :rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
guess what?

today morning when going to office, some douche motorcyclist suddenly riding on the wrong side of the road !!

Thanked God, i did not crash on to him !!!

ARE THEY EVEN ALLOW TO DO THAT?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
guess what?

today morning when going to office, some douche motorcyclist suddenly riding on the wrong side of the road !!

Bolihland, where got sat allowed or not allowed. My area the motorcyclist done wear helmet some more.....:mad:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
guess what?

Go to Jalan Tengah, behind The Weld during morning office opening hours. EVERY motorcycle is going the wrong way.

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Crossing the divider into the other side of the road
Riding against the traffic flow
Sudden cutting from one side to another side
Zig zag in the traffic
Keep honking while speeding during rush hour
Riding without helmet
Hogging the fast lane at 90km/h
Jump the traffic light.... Just a few reason of why accident involved many motorcyclist.

I am a ex-biker myself but those act are just disgusting and dangerous.
They give bad name to good bikers in general.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only this morning a motorcyclist shoot the red light and come out of a corner without even bother to look.
This type of reckless + law breaking motorcyclist is just gonna get himself killed eventually riding like that.

Like they said, nak mati pergi jauh jauh, dont stain my car with your blood. Some never learn until they learn it the hard way.
Then we will be in trouble no matter what even if it was the motorcyclist fault if he was killed by a car due to his reckless way
of riding.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Only this morning a motorcyclist shoot the red light and come out of a corner without even bother to look.
This type of reckless + law breaking motorcyclist is just gonna get himself killed eventually riding like that.

Like they said, nak mati pergi jauh jauh, dont stain my car with your blood. Some never learn until they learn it the hard way.
Then we will be in trouble no matter what even if it was the motorcyclist fault if he was killed by a car due to his reckless way
of riding.
These types of motorcyclist are very common on the roads, especially the kampung (rural) area. If you drive a car and hit one of them, people will always accuse you of causing the accident. To make it worse, if you are not a local, the mob will beat you up! Really. I once saved a friend from getting beat up by the villagers when he knocked down a pakcik who suddenly came out in front of his car without looking. :stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
These types of motorcyclist are very common on the roads, especially the kampung (rural) area. If you drive a car and hit one of them, people will always accuse you of causing the accident. To make it worse, if you are not a local, the mob will beat you up! Really. I once saved a friend from getting beat up by the villagers when he knocked down a pakcik who suddenly came out in front of his car without looking. :stupid:
They said kampung area, even if u kill a chicken, never stop or u will be beaten to death.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
to be frank....i'll agree on all comments....

because i actively drive and ride....

whenever i ride a bike....i'll get mad on car driver zigzagging,no signal and more that all of u sure atleast have encountered once......but since last year near death with stock exhaust pipe....now i ride with full straight flow short pipe just to make sure people in the car aware that i'm around.....since then my heart can rest a bit more when riding because people aware of my puny bike....

whenever i drive pulak...i'll get mad on both car and bike......simply all the cause......but since if bike hogging lane especially those old person one riding like mabuk in daytime.....we can't overtake them since some roads doesnt have ample space to overtake...(*unlike when riding those hogging can be overtaken easily) :biggrin:

..and when in kampung area every house junction giving me heart attack..especially last week in manjung rally....99% riding opposite direction...furthermore....after tired finish the rally...want to go back at night...all those wrong-way rider giving heart attack when we saw those oncoming headlights on our side of road...demmmmm :banghead:

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ask them to fight 1 on 1.
I don't understand those fu*kers who wants to fight but cowardly fight with a gang.
1/10 of your balls to ignite a fight. 9/10 of balls to fight. :thefinger:
People who wants to fight even with a little thing, really are a no brainer.
That explains their behaviour. Better go die rather than wasting our resources.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I don't understand those fu*kers who wants to fight but cowardly fight with a gang.
If the crowd is very hostile, it's better to 'cabut' first and head to the nearest police station. The other day in Ayer Tawar, Perak, even the JPJ vehicle got burnt by the angry mob... :stupid:

Rempit gangs are also very dangerous, better not to fight with them unless you have some kind of advantage.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nobody fight 1 on 1 these days. To be honest, neither would I.
Nobody cares if you fight 1 on 1 and win.
Or you fight 10 on 1 and the 10 wins.

Winning is winning. When you are laying in a pool of blood and say you kena gangbang 10 to 1, who cares what you have to say? You can only scream yamateh.

Assholes comes in all shapes and sizes, in big car, small car, big bike, small bike, by foot etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to find chop shop contact, those very very old shop.....coz looking for very old stuff...

prefer with contact number.....can call to ask

kl or selangor area
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience