How to get firearms license?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Co2 small pressure where pain enough, compressed air at 3000 psi can last long and cost cheap and output constant and you can get the same result as above pics :bawling: My friend kena 1 shot at leg and cannot walk for more than 40 minutes. When kena, no pain but leg suddenly numb and whole body fell onto the ground. Pain come few seconds later and last for few days :bawling: He was wearing thick jeans that day cuz that was his 1st and last time of playing :bawling:

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
That's why need to buy extra soft special slipper for driving. So that when see those criminal, the slipper will automatic stuck on the pedal and car will unable to stop then ram onto them. 1 day die 1 and see how many they got.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Paintgun is one of those that is legal to own. But can be deadly at close range shot. The staff warned us before to
lock the trigger when not using incase of misfire. A guy kena by messing around suddenly the paintball gun miss fire and shot
through his face. On critical condition at that time. Not sure if he did survive but is that deadly.

Imagine from a distance it hurts that much, so close range is really good enough to rate it as a weapon.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Let you guys see what mistake I had done few years back. I thought glass can tahan the bullet, and box with newspaper can absorb the force. But I forgot rapidly kena at same spot will come into something out of calculation.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
and u r shooting it by having it leaning against your car? :stoned:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My ex-house is old type house and have 22ft garage. So I normally pick some 'good time' to practice. So that 'somebody' will know and stay away from my house or at least remove my house in the list. I thought the box and newspaper can absorb the force and the only thing that can block the shots from hitting my car or fly out to the main road was the spare clear glass I used for declaration. test a few shots ok but when ramped in auto mode, shits just happen like that. The target was the Kit wax can.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just lucky you didnt break your headlights :rofl:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Plastic light guaranty pecah within 10 feet. Can make a nice round hole in number plate material at 20+ feet.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
If i recall, you also need to have a medical certificate stating that your fit to own a gun when you submit to PDRM. Also, if your not interested to join PDRM, you can always join Wataniah (reserved army). Not only guns, but also grenades, machine guns, mortars. Hell you might be given the chance to fire an artillery :rofl:

Thing is, many people think owning a gun is useful in our current state. Realistically, not many people have the knowledge to treat the gun with respect. To name a few, cleaning the gun whether you use it or not, storing the gun at a safe place but only accessible to you, emptying the barrel when not in use and most importantly gun must be in 'safe' mode (particularly hand guns). Luckily we have shooting galleries that will show you how to take care of your gun and take the necessary precautions especially those that intend to use for self defence. Thing is, how many would take the effort and means to attend it (unless you have been in the law enforcement / military service).

Of course shit happens, but if you take the necessary precautions you won't accidentally shoot your own foot.

Furthermore, not many understand how a handgun or shotgun works as in the pros and cons of the gun. I remember reading in a news that someone got shot by his own shotgun or rifle when the gun fired off and killed the owner years ago. The story is a bit vague for me now, but apparently the gun fired off when the vehicle that he was riding hit a porthole or something. The problems: he placed his finger in the trigger area, forgot to empty the gun and the gun was kept wrongly. (something like that if my memory serves me right).

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Get those air pistol which can fill with iron balls or bullet for self protection without the need to get a license...can be fatal too if fire close range

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
C02 bb gun is small enough to be concealed and firing metal bb's... goes in skin deep. Having a paintball gun you need to decompress the chamber from time to time as you can't keep the pressure in too long. I've thought of it before when I was fooling around with airsoft