Crusher shows?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
of course, being in the weird world in youtube.. i manage to stumble into this crazy videos.

i saw some disgusting shows.. n i cannot believe someone will actually join em..

This one is the aussie one... yes she signed the death letter n of course did not win a car...

crazy i will not join it !!

Rosso & Claire's Car Crusher - Part 1. - YouTube

the other one is worst from UK.. called Beat the Crusher !!

imagine u parked ur car in some shopping centre n they random takes ur car which u drive n ask u to join n win or else... u lost ur car in the crusher !!

Beat the Crusher (With Adverts) Part 1 - 1999 - YouTube

My Thoughts: Beat the Crusher - YouTube

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This is a freaking sick show! Can't stand watching how they can do such a thing...ya u get a new car for crushing your beloved 17
years old car...selling our beloved ride after so many years is painful enough than crushing it man..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I guess in those country it isn't so crazy to crush a 10+year old car... since those are probably not worth much anyway. But they said "try our best to get you a new car"... wait..so they will only TRY to get a car.. lol.

Another thing, they didnt empty the fuel tank or other liquids.. that could be a accident waiting to happen..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I guess in those country it isn't so crazy to crush a 10+year old car... since those are probably not worth much anyway. But they said "try our best to get you a new car"... wait..so they will only TRY to get a car.. lol.

Another thing, they didnt empty the fuel tank or other liquids.. that could be a accident waiting to happen..
Yea, sparks or anything can ignite fire. But to us, those 10+ year old car is gold :biggrin:
Try their best LOL! get her the same Accord which is at the age of 15 years old instead 17 years old.
2 years old younger :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yup, like in Japan they chop their cars on minor accidents instead of repair. My friend who migrated to the States now drives monsters there and have a few rides.
Only here we are forced to keep or use old cars......:banghead::banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, like in Japan they chop their cars on minor accidents instead of repair. My friend who migrated to the States now drives monsters there and have a few rides.
Only here we are forced to keep or use old cars......:banghead::banghead:
Not compulsory to chop is it? And is the compensation worth it if the owner brought it to chop shop? I feel like I rather sell my car to 2nd hand dealer to sell it to those who ship it off to another country than cutting it apart.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not compulsory to chop is it? And is the compensation worth it if the owner brought it to chop shop? I feel like I rather sell my car to 2nd hand dealer to sell it to those who ship it off to another country than cutting it apart.
Nope, some that are in good condition are shipped as recon. In Japan cars are cheap so they rather change....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nope, some that are in good condition are shipped as recon. In Japan cars are cheap so they rather change....
Now there are still services from companies who ship old cars as well. Cars like Skyline R32, RX-7, old Evo are still being shipped overseas. I used to thought that recon cars consist of newer ones.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Not only cheap but there is a policy where if ur car is 5 or 10 years old roadtax naik sikit (not like Singapura)

The reason, to promote fuel efficient cars.

I can recall but there was a video about it...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not only cheap but there is a policy where if ur car is 5 or 10 years old roadtax naik sikit (not like Singapura)

The reason, to promote fuel efficient cars.

I can recall but there was a video about it...
Then those who are still keeping those old Skyline like KPGC10 and old Fairlady Z S30 are paying very expensive roadtax?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Then those who are still keeping those old Skyline like KPGC10 and old Fairlady Z S30 are paying very expensive roadtax?
For their kind of expensive is affordable. I will find that video which explains about the Japanese road tax.

I think maybe titanrev knows too. *He subs to that channel

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Generally speaking, American muscle and Italian flare are the last things to get in bed especially so when it involves their respective rolling art. Nonetheless, the union between Fiat and Chrysler will undoubtedly lead to some interesting combos and even rebadging, one of which has already popped up.

Chrysler are very...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience