New method of measuring fuel consumption/efficiency

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
But he'll argue that you'd be travelling a full football field per second worrrrr.. distance travelled much greater than Myvi worrrrrr

So crossing a football field with a veyron can get u bout 10sec which is really fuel saver compare to myvi which takes a minute or two to cross the field? No? LOL

How about SRT10 Viper? That one 8.4 litre....
That's the Viper engine displacement, not the fuel consumption. The Veyron has 8ltr engine but w/ 4 turbos to reach >1000HP, hence need to comsume that much fuel to reach that high power output.

But he'll argue that you'd be travelling a full football field per second worrrrr.. distance travelled much greater than Myvi worrrrrr

Hahaha, then like Renesis said above, don't know how to argue with him anymore, let him believe what he wants. :biggrin:

Hehehe, amusing! Should tell the fella about the 1000HP Veyron that will consume >5ltr of fuel per minute at full power. :biggrin:
So crossing a football field with a veyron can get u bout 10sec which is really fuel saver compare to myvi which takes a minute or two to cross the field? No? LOL
That's the point. Perhaps he will say at least Veyron saved some time which is priceless. LOL

That's the Viper engine displacement, not the fuel consumption. The Veyron has 8ltr engine but w/ 4 turbos to reach >1000HP, hence need to comsume that much fuel to reach that high power output.

Hahaha, then like Renesis said above, don't know how to argue with him anymore, let him believe what he wants. :biggrin:
Then Agera R and Venom GT also around 1000hp so those are very thirsty as well right? But those two are at 5000cc+ instead of 8000cc.

True, I'm already dumbstruck with his way of thinking. Made me speechless.

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
SR-71 Blackbird speed exceeded Mach 3.2+ or 3,920km/h. It crosses a typical football field in just less than 0.1sec. That's insanely good fc. This makes 1.5L Myvi looked like a fuel guzzling monster.
Sorry I'm a bit drunk today with a bowl of Japanese green tea now.

SR-71 Blackbird speed exceeded Mach 3.2+ or 3,920km/h. It crosses a typical football field in just less than 0.1sec. That's insanely good fc. This makes 1.5L Myvi looked like a fuel guzzling monster.
Drinking a cup of green tea is norm, but a bowl of green tea, I confirm you're drunk LOL!

l2s_turbo

Oct 23, 2004
No no guys, myvi 1.5 still wins a lawn mower when racing down the field.. because myvi 1.5 will reach faster to the other side... wahahahaha...:stupid:

Moral of the story? Travel in a plane. More environment friendly. The higher the cc and hp, the better the fuel efficiency. :biggrin:

No no guys, myvi 1.5 still wins a lawn mower when racing down the field.. because myvi 1.5 will reach faster to the other side... wahahahaha...:stupid:
But lawn mower is not a car, haha. Or you can apply Honda C70 motorbike.

TLDR; but I get great smiles per liter in my car

=P
Use to get Bonus with links but now I get smiles per litre which I think is more worth it. RM1 a point and doesn't expired that soon as bonuslink points.

All the while using that and find that I got somewhat cheated instead >_<

peeche

May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
poor kancil 660 divers. :dontknow:

Use to get Bonus with links but now I get smiles per litre which I think is more worth it. RM1 a point and doesn't expired that soon as bonuslink points.

All the while using that and find that I got somewhat cheated instead >_<
smiles exchange for petrol....:top:

There's a new, sporty Cayenne in town people. and it's called the Platinum Edition. It was conceived to commemorate the Cayenne's immense success over the years. Good news is its here now and for...