New method of measuring fuel consumption/efficiency

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
But he'll argue that you'd be travelling a full football field per second worrrrr.. distance travelled much greater than Myvi worrrrrr

:biggrin:
So crossing a football field with a veyron can get u bout 10sec which is really fuel saver compare to myvi which takes a minute or two to cross the field? No? LOL

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How about SRT10 Viper? That one 8.4 litre....
That's the Viper engine displacement, not the fuel consumption. The Veyron has 8ltr engine but w/ 4 turbos to reach >1000HP, hence need to comsume that much fuel to reach that high power output.

But he'll argue that you'd be travelling a full football field per second worrrrr.. distance travelled much greater than Myvi worrrrrr

:biggrin:
Hahaha, then like Renesis said above, don't know how to argue with him anymore, let him believe what he wants. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hehehe, amusing! Should tell the fella about the 1000HP Veyron that will consume >5ltr of fuel per minute at full power. :biggrin:
So crossing a football field with a veyron can get u bout 10sec which is really fuel saver compare to myvi which takes a minute or two to cross the field? No? LOL
That's the point. Perhaps he will say at least Veyron saved some time which is priceless. LOL

That's the Viper engine displacement, not the fuel consumption. The Veyron has 8ltr engine but w/ 4 turbos to reach >1000HP, hence need to comsume that much fuel to reach that high power output.

Hahaha, then like Renesis said above, don't know how to argue with him anymore, let him believe what he wants. :biggrin:
Then Agera R and Venom GT also around 1000hp so those are very thirsty as well right? But those two are at 5000cc+ instead of 8000cc.

True, I'm already dumbstruck with his way of thinking. Made me speechless.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
SR-71 Blackbird speed exceeded Mach 3.2+ or 3,920km/h. It crosses a typical football field in just less than 0.1sec. That's insanely good fc. This makes 1.5L Myvi looked like a fuel guzzling monster.
Sorry I'm a bit drunk today with a bowl of Japanese green tea now.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SR-71 Blackbird speed exceeded Mach 3.2+ or 3,920km/h. It crosses a typical football field in just less than 0.1sec. That's insanely good fc. This makes 1.5L Myvi looked like a fuel guzzling monster.
Drinking a cup of green tea is norm, but a bowl of green tea, I confirm you're drunk LOL!

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
No no guys, myvi 1.5 still wins a lawn mower when racing down the field.. because myvi 1.5 will reach faster to the other side... wahahahaha...:stupid:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Moral of the story? Travel in a plane. More environment friendly. The higher the cc and hp, the better the fuel efficiency. :biggrin:

No no guys, myvi 1.5 still wins a lawn mower when racing down the field.. because myvi 1.5 will reach faster to the other side... wahahahaha...:stupid:
But lawn mower is not a car, haha. Or you can apply Honda C70 motorbike.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TLDR; but I get great smiles per liter in my car

=P
Use to get Bonus with links but now I get smiles per litre which I think is more worth it. RM1 a point and doesn't expired that soon as bonuslink points.

All the while using that and find that I got somewhat cheated instead >_<

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
poor kancil 660 divers. :dontknow:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Use to get Bonus with links but now I get smiles per litre which I think is more worth it. RM1 a point and doesn't expired that soon as bonuslink points.

All the while using that and find that I got somewhat cheated instead >_<
smiles exchange for petrol....:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new, sporty Cayenne in town people. and it's called the Platinum Edition. It was conceived to commemorate the Cayenne's immense success over the years. Good news is its here now and for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience