Subaru GC8 V5 STI

Cars for sale

Subaru GC8 V5 STI

chong+

Mar 31, 2008
> Car originally is UK spec version wrx which is imported by auto dunia Malaysia at 1997 and make in 1997. Original GC8 chassis Subaru imprezza GC8 97/97
> Engine EJ207 version 5 JDM STI
> Vf30 turbo from V7 STI( standard turbo vf28 response turbo just fins abit bent and is repairable giving together)
> Aluminum Taiwan big radiator
> Japan equal length extractor, with external wastegate adapter ready if you wan to install external wastegate
> FGK full catback system(low sound and best performance)
> Blitz sus power filter
> NGK plug cable
> 4.444 gearbox with rear full lock LSD( rare in market )
> Cusco zero 2e 5 step coilover with front cusco adjustable pillowball mount and rear solid mount
> 6point Cusco bolt on roll cage, front lower 4 point(japan unknown), Ultra racing 2 point roombar, rear 2point lower bar, Cusco front and rear strut bar with front master brake pump stopper
> Power FC ecu with commander tuned by trial tuning spirit running with z32 airflow as original airflow not reliable, original ecu will get away together.
> Engine fully overhaul replace piston ring, all oil seal, oil pump, water pump, gasket, acl racing main and conrod bearing, timing belt set, n etc( will provide receipt at evidence) at 18xk km mileage and current mileage is just after 200k km
> Clutch standard n good
> Apexi twin chamber bov
> Aem a/f ratio gauge
> Apexi boost meter
> Apexi black pen turbo timer
> 17" 8.5J +43 advan rg with 225/45/17( hard to get this PCD with this spec which fits the fender fairly flush)
>Should have something I leave out. But this is most of the important stuff.
> Recently just change new spark plug, engine oil, front n diff gear oil all below 2k km.
> Will give dump in together all spareparts i have, just drive your lorry and come.( 16" and gearbox....)
> Basically it's like a new car. What u need is just a fresh paint.
> Looking to sell for RM53K And u dun have to repair. Just pay and drive. Bushing all still nice. Prefer cash at loan is mostly unavailable.
> Anything do call me to ask, Chong 012-3124138. Location Cheras, Kajang.

chong+

Mar 31, 2008
Selling off cause i might be leaving malaysia soon and need to fund for personal stuff.
Bumpp bumpp.

zac

Feb 7, 2007
Bro, any problem with insurance claim as rollcage fitted?

chong+

Mar 31, 2008
Bro, any problem with insurance claim as rollcage fitted?
insurance renew without any problem. rollcage in bolt on type, so you can uninstall it anything for inspection or other purpose, easy job.

bumpp bumpp

mike_koksing

Jun 7, 2008
can i know this car is 4wd?sti ori v5?the brake is subaru ?thanku....i find money to puy ur car...

Just to inform you guys, one of my friends' Honda DC5 was stolen last night near Taman Medan, PJ. Please be on the look out. The number to call is 0176763864.

Thanks for any help in advance!