Sue lee missing????

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
woo woo guys..not being a stalker..just feel weird..coz everytime sue lee comments many ZTH member comes out nowhere..now all the ZTH member passion of commenting not like bfore..especially when sue lee around :rofl: :ridinghorse:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
but lelsley need her :aetsch: no marah2 yaa lels haha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You guys at here talking about her on open like this. Maybe she saw this and don't dare to post any reply already at here. lol

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Street racers don't need girlfriends. Foreveralone.

~ Quoted from Initial D
Most of the time comes from the Nissan S13 guy if not wrong :rofl:

SueLee

Apr 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I think I came on too strong until you guys got scared and suspicious. Guys are usually scared by strong character women. Tell you what. Arrange for a meet somewhere in PJ or KL and I will come. I will bring a friend too, somone you guys already know. I asked him to support me-lah here a bit but he said it is more fun to see you guys reaction. Thanks a lot. Hahaha.

Make the meet anytime except this or next weekend.

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
Wat!! So sue lee reallly a female.surprised hahaha. I really thought ZtH is where d gays n swordmasters hang.hahaha.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think I came on too strong until you guys got scared and suspicious. Guys are usually scared by strong character women.
:rolleyes:

Oh hell no. I like strong women. Indicates they are highly independent too so that makes the 'chase' even more interesting. :biggrin: But I'm married so it doesn't apply. Hehe.

As for your offer to meet up, you probably shouldn't have done that. You've effectively attracted a whole bunch of wolves out. All they need is one person to actually setup the meeting and those lazy asses will show up. Hehehe :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there everyone,

I wondering is it illegal to install bodykits? i intend to replaced to that Wira Promote bodykits......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience