Zerotohundred.com now available in a magazine!

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
Re: Zerotohundred.com now available in a magazine!

to be honest, guys, this magazine doesnt not worth RM8. First of all, the ads are alots, but that's fine.

What really piss me off, the printing quality is so poor. Material is crap, A lot picture are pixelated. Some articles were read from zth website already. I rather zth mag are sells at higher price with better quality

the layout of article is quite messy, not really please to read at; over complex. I hope 2nd issue could done better job in this.

Last edited by a moderator:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor

bought it just now..sorry to say this but i totally agree wit bro crazyee..dont take offence for what im saying guys..just sharing..sorry :ahhhhh:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

thanks for the comments crazyee, they are valid and these inputs will help the publisher produce better issues in the future

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005

thanks for the comments crazyee, they are valid and these inputs will help the publisher produce better issues in the future
welcome. you certainly has great expose to automotive industry. push the publisher hard, dont let them ruin it

top gear malaysia and option (malaysia) has decent quality for magazine. I guess they are the bench markers.
Do not follow hypertune or extreme path

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Congratulations Tom. My only wish for the ZTH magazine is for it to have proper English. And for it to focus more on cars, not girls who block the cars.
That's the spirit!
For us who like driving, time attack, racing
We don't need those show girls blocking the cars.
Certainly, a lot of them feel cheap

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Agree as well, the photos are pixelated and the one who design the book and publishing it should have advice customers on the photo qualities provided and not just plunk it in even though is pixelated. Since they are in this line, they should understand well the importance of having high resolution photos in an artwork. Be it Posters, Banners or Mags. It will definitely affect the impression of readers who never heard of ZTH before and might not even consider getting the 2nd copy.

But surely, 2nd edition would be better for sure :top: Keep it up ZTH!

Last edited:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb

i haven't own it yet,i'm going to hunt for 1 later during lunch time..:biggrin:

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005

i have a suggestion
have a topic about DIY, encourage ppl love to fix or mod themselves
i believe this is the knowledge malaysian lacking

i have seen too many malaysians so proud stand beside their ride where they pay hundred to thousand to mod it.

Last edited:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor

i have a suggestion
have a topic about DIY, encourage ppl love to fix or mod themselves
i believe this is the knowledge malaysian lacking
now that is useful...after buy ZTH mag terus can be a successful mechanic :biggrin: juzz kidddinnn

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005

now that is useful...after buy ZTH mag terus can be a successful mechanic :biggrin: juzz kidddinnn
to be honest, why not? a lot international magazine doing that
i know honda tuning mag has that feature

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

bravo!

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan

i get it from news store at kpj hospital, very excited to get it but the picture quality is to low ( just like copy paste from the internet) and the wording or information need to be improve.. i hope next issue will be better so i can subscribe every month.. :idea:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Spoke with Tom at the ZTH shrine and he's already mentioned that he'll be using much higher res photos for future issues so that'll be attended to.

Every new effort always has some hiccups. It's experience that makes a person smarter so continue with the feedback and the ZTH mag will get better

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Spoke with Tom at the ZTH shrine and he's already mentioned that he'll be using much higher res photos for future issues so that'll be attended to.

Every new effort always has some hiccups. It's experience that makes a person smarter so continue with the feedback and the ZTH mag will get better
Yup, is about learning from what goes wrong and moving to what is right. No flaws, no opportunity
to improve further. :top:

Btw, guys...please be careful when purchasing things from stores where usually
banglas, vietnamese and other foreigners handling the cashier.

Especially mynews.com where I see most employees are banglas and we are buying
ZTH magazines from there. Usually most people have the habit of not counting their
change after making payment but this time I did as it suddenly came into my mind
that I should actually check my change.

To my surprised, I was given short of RM2.00 for a RM2.20 bread. I gave him RM10.
I walked to the cashier and told him that you given me short of RM2.00.
He replied "Short!?" like surprised or not understanding what I'm saying.

I said " Yes, short of RM2.00. He replied like he don't know what he is talking about "The bread RM2.80".

I said "RM2.80? The price tag written RM2.20. Then he just kept quiet and attend to other
customers 1st. Customers were surprised as well from what I can tell from their expression.

Got my changed though.

Foreigners...:damnmate: :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have one engine kosong, and i try to mod webber but the only problem is i dont know what air manualfuel can use ?? any one can help me thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience