Hello! Brian from AMS Performance here...

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian from AMS Performance out of West Chicago, IL USA. We tried starting correspondence on this forum a few years back, but when Darius moved out of state, there was no one to immediately replace him and continue following up with the forum. I recently found zerotohundred again and plan to continue on where he left off - providing information regarding our projects, products and achievements in the industry.

For all of those who have not heard of us, AMS designs and manufactures parts for a number of vehicle platforms - primarily the Mitsubishi Evolution VIII thru X, Nissan R35 GT-R and Subaru STI. We also manufacture products for Porsche and BMW and provide tuning services for all of these makes/models mentioned.

At this moment, we are finishing up with the last of our Alpha GT-R performance packages for the Nissan GT-R known as the Alpha 12 and products for the Evolution X. I will post some recent developments (some of you may have already seen) as well as future developments as they happen. Also, If there is anything you wish to see more of or would like to discuss in a thread topic, please let me know.

Hope you enjoy! :biggrin:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
brian@ams,

Please advice the shipping service AMS might use to sent over the item to Malaysia.
Normally the transportation cost, reflex the reason we unable to source your product.

Interested on your few product especially for EVO 8 application.

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
Thanks for the welcome and supportive comments!

Sweet...have you got a dealer here in Malaysia yet?
brian@ams,

Please advice the shipping service AMS might use to sent over the item to Malaysia.
Normally the transportation cost, reflex the reason we unable to source your product.

Interested on your few product especially for EVO 8 application.
BonesGarage and Pangyau. If you are a customer looking for AMS products, GT Auto Service Centre (contact) is an AMS dealer in Malaysia. We have an established dealer network and do not sell direct to customers outside the U.S. unfortunately.

For anyone asking as a potential dealer, please read this link first. Then submit your application or questions to our sales manager, Eric Gaudi ([email protected]) and let him know you were referred through this post in zerotohundred.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any idea of avoiding scratches during car wash. i mean wash on our own la. i had bad experience sending car was be it in service centre or road site car wash.

but even when i wash it on my own, it still cause some fine scratches, especially both my cars are black. so irritating!!!! and now my 1 month old C200 started looks 'ugly' for me....:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience