Saints & Hypocrites

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So the cock is calling the pussy a cock and the pussy is calling the cock a pussy?

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
wtf....a new confusing thread has started..damn u ixeo!hahaha

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

n btw bro ixeo..my answer to ur confusing line up there is because both of it got thick bush!hutan hujan tropikal!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
pussy trying to swallow the cock...but realized the cock too big and aggresive so ask kettle for help soften the cock a bit by boiling the cock...but end up kettle got too black with carbon deposit as fire too big and cock ended up overcooked and too tough for pussy to swallow. so pussy died from strangulation.

end up everybody go to hell cos all had a hand in each other's mistakes.

only pot go to heaven cos pot had no hand in all this mess.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
pussy trying to swallow the cock...but realized the cock too big and aggresive so ask kettle for help soften the cock a bit by boiling the cock...but end up kettle got too black with carbon deposit as fire too big and cock ended up overcooked and too tough for pussy to swallow. so pussy died from strangulation.

end up everybody go to hell cos all had a hand in each other's mistakes.

only pot go to heaven cos pot had no hand in all this mess.
You're full of cock..Don't eat so much KFC.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
You're full of cock..Don't eat so much KFC.
Of cos I'm a full cock. If i were a pussy I'd have a few persistent forummers chatting me up non-stop already. U know who I know who enuff :rofl:

Need a little clarification. pussy is kettle or pot? or issit cock is pot? or kettle? now u add KFC in the picture...starting to get messy. messy messy messy.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Getting more confusing. Cock is indeed pot. Which is why we somewhat got a glance or shadow of a dickhead somewhere here.
The cock still believes that we too are all cocks, no matter how long or how short, we are still cocks. Whether the cock is suffering
from ED or PE, it is still the same. Still a cock to the dickhead but dickhead forgot the severity of ED and PE is far more serious than other cock's illnesses.

:thefinger:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
KFC don't use cock liao..only hen..:biggrin:
How you know ar? You check ah? How to check? Never see chicken kkj before. I'm quite sure its not on their head.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Cause cocks are generally not slaughtered for meat. Cocks are 'disposed' of when they are still young i.e chick stage, whereas the females are kept.

At least that's what the documentary said...lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HNoUwzYNHE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

'(00): Is this the month of awesome car videos? A must-watch. This C-Class coupe video is filmed here in Malaysia as well as Singapore with footages of local PDRM showing-off their prowess and a patrol Waja handbraking out of a corner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience