Gearbox expert for Hyundai Sana Fe?

SantaFe

Jan 24, 2009
Yesterday when I was driving back from work, my gearbox got stuck in the 3rd gear, while shifting down from 4th. I can still reserve, go in neutral or park position. But the gears 1,2 and 4 cant be used/selected anymore.:mad:

I checked it with my workshop where I usually go. The computer displayed the following error messages:

P0760 scvs malfunction
P0703 torque converter sw-mal

After resetting, they came back when you start the engine. He told me, that I have to repair the gearbox (most expensive) or replace it with a reconditioned one. His price range was from 3 to 6.8K.

Does anybody know a Hyundai gearbox expert or a place to look for a reconditioned/used one? My car is a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 2.7. The gearbox is a 4-speed shiftronic one.

Holger

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Its ur selenoid problem i hv one costumer do an exzoz system aftr done piping his car can run gear 3 only. ...if u wan to know more fon shy to call us...hyundai performance malaysia. ...ctc 01116381005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus...

Got a question here. My engine is 4AFE, manual. My exhaust system is stock with s-flow muffler. I thought I just want to try out...

1. What happen if I remove midbox but retain all others? Will if be loud? Pickup how?
2. Is stock midbox s low or straight flow?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience