Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15mins

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

Do one with and one without.....hahahahaha:rofl:
That's a very good idea bro!

I'm just kinda wondering how much of a 'UV protections' (in term of % of UV blocked/filtered) can these type of hand-applied products provide....??? Is there an SPF ratings or something on these things? Are they chemical or physical blocking/dispersing/absorbing agents? If the factory-applied coatings didn't stand a chance in our sun, how can these type of *very* thinly applied liquid can be better?

Just 'a few' questions to ponder......don't loose sleep over it though. Anything is better than nothing...hehehe...
Yup, that's the reason why I applied it, better than nothing at all :biggrin:
Also just to test out on the outcome.

Will do one with UV protector and one without. :wink:

A bit hard for me to do so actually, cuz I can't pass my own stage and passion in having one very clear look and one is not...:rofl: just have to force myself this time.

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

how long this can last? must apply every few months?

and are you selling?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

how long this can last? must apply every few months?

and are you selling?
Not sure how long it will last but I'm still trying out on try and error, even if u do monthly,
it wont cost much. Only RM17+. At least u remove the oxidation every month, then your headlamps
are always clean, unless severe oxidation, then that need some sanding and polish 1st.

u can get it at ENEOS or any other shops that sells car detailing stuffs. Very common product.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ

I read of McGuires headlamp restoration kit doing an awesome job. But It's expensive though. Anyone tried this ? It's not cheap though. Rm220 for the Kit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

GetF1 I realized with the uv protector, it lasted longer. Without it about 2 months since my last post was in January.

meguairs have not tried. If it works then worth buying but so far my headlamp for an 8years old car, my headlamp is still at that condition which is pretty amazing with just once awhile polish of with headlamp polisher that is doesn't exceed RM30 :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

GetF1 I realized with the uv protector, it lasted longer. Without it about 2 months since my last post was in January.

meguairs have not tried. If it works then worth buying but so far my headlamp for an 8years old car, my headlamp is still at that condition which is pretty amazing with just once awhile polish of with headlamp polisher that is doesn't exceed RM30 :biggrin:
If RM30 one work, no need to pay for the RM220 one......:banghead::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

If RM30 one work, no need to pay for the RM220 one......:banghead::biggrin:
Work but won't last. I even thought of doing headlights coating for my new headlamp when Im
ready to change. After 8 years even though lights still good, only the right one adi
start to masuk air, Is time to give it a pair of new eyes. Maybe a more aggressive.

Lots to do, but pocket not deep enough yet :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Work but won't last. I even thought of doing headlights coating for my new headlamp when Im
ready to change. After 8 years even though lights still good, only the right one adi
start to masuk air, Is time to give it a pair of new eyes. Maybe a more aggressive.

Lots to do, but pocket not deep enough yet :rofl:
The is one accessory shop I saw say got this film they can stick to protect. Not sure good or not. Around RM150 to 180

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

The is one accessory shop I saw say got this film they can stick to protect. Not sure good or not. Around RM150 to 180
Ya, more like tinting your headlamps. My friend did it. But a bit blur than before even though
they tinted clear tint. Just a form of protection for stones and durability from breaking easily or something.

Maybe can tint 4mil tint on it :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

There was once I saw a Livina, tinted extremely pure sky blue...damn ugly wei. Stock car without bodykit.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

There was once I saw a Livina, tinted extremely pure sky blue...damn ugly wei. Stock car without bodykit.
Well, there is a max to any mod, but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder as mentioned before.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

This is nice! Wow a Fiat :top: At 1st I thought is Mirage :rofl:
How much and where to do? I think after tinting our lamp won't turn yellow easily i guess.
Especially if the tint has UV protection that is.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003

haha yea a fiat, :D
dont think its uv rated tho...

i bought the sticker and installed it at tinting shop for rm40

main reason is to protect it from stone, i travel to johor quite often.

now having quite a few chips on my windscreen....heart pain ah~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here experienced mivec with s_flow muffler?
Changed from `trumpet` to s_flow, pick up wise can feel when pedaling
but when mivec open cannot feel, oso no sound (huhuu..).
So, s_flow causing the mivec cant be feel, is it true?
really need sifu2 brilliant opinion.:hmmmm2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience