Battlefield: Sabah

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
What u means no new news?

1 more terrorist shot dead...
1 captured (woman terrorist)...

Our personnel 1 injured...but now in stable condition..

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Yup,
The more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know...

People here, rather than spending time searching for info, they spend time here to assume this assume that...
And use that assumption to convince others..

At first I wanted to share and gain information for what happened in Sabah, but now not interested anymore..I believe people here just don't care what happened there..they just use it to blame the gov..as usual..since 1998...and might be until years to come..:idea:
Agreed. Some guys here came up with all kinds of funny assumption like the government is behind the Sabah invasion, which is stupid... :biggrin:

Anyway, some Philippines press claimed that a kid around Kiram III's house found a new Malaysian 50 cent coin. The boy claimed the coin was given to him by a man in a black car. The man was taking photos of Kiram's house at the time. Looks like our boys are already there... :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Admin-amRF/147121475384326

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Agreed. Some guys here came up with all kinds of funny assumption like the government is behind the Sabah invasion, which is stupid... :biggrin:
Well, you can't blame the conspiracy theorists. The timing is just too coincidental. GE, poor support for the BeeNuts, waning support in general, etc. What's more interesting is the relations and history between the sulu sultan and the M'sia. But then again those stories could have been churned up by those conspiracy theorists.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
anybody have first hand news about the supposed assasination attempt? true or not?

i dun think our spy would be so stupid as to give our currency as gift during a covert op....

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
lol that's what you think arturo... :P our 'ghost' have done it to Singapore and Indonesia... now the pinoys... ihihihihihih

quote -
Malaysia has quietly shown Singapore over how weak her (Singapore) security is. She (Malaysia) has slapped the Singapore armed forces in ways that caused it to come unstuck. The most dramatic was when its commandos (Malaysia) invaded its (Singapore) high security air missiles base in Bukit Batok overlooking the Straits of Johore and pasted Malaysian stamps on the missiles and replaced the Singapore flag on the commanding officer’s table with the Malaysian flag. Several Singapore officers resigned or were reassigned or demoted. The major who carried it out, who is known by his nickame, Sam, is still around and in the business
unquote-

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
anybody have first hand news about the supposed assasination attempt? true or not?

i dun think our spy would be so stupid as to give our currency as gift during a covert op....
True.
refer to SataniC post...its not stupid...its psychology..
Thats for the proof that they have been there...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Well, you can't blame the conspiracy theorists. The timing is just too coincidental. GE, poor support for the BeeNuts, waning support in general, etc. What's more interesting is the relations and history between the sulu sultan and the M'sia. But then again those stories could have been churned up by those conspiracy theorists.
I see... They sure have very strong imagination. I also wanna try lah. Let's see... Maybe the gov was also behind the Malayan Emergency, Indonesian confrontation and the Maunah case? :biggrin:

Nowadays, they blame the gov for literally everything. It's sad to see even when outsiders attack our country, we don't stand united but blame each other instead...

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
hows the condition over there? Haven't follow any news lately due to heavy load of work. Hopefully everything is under control

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
army saying hard to identify locals vs terrorist...they are pretending to be locals. some even have their wives with them...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience