Battlefield: Sabah

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Yes just send Ethan, SB, the division or whatever, take out the head and its left and right hand men. I guess BN is more than capable in this stuff?
better use of C4 if you ask me

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Instead of sending our troops to fight here, why not we send them to where this sultan is and take him ransom to stop his stupid troops from causing any further trouble? Kill the head of the snake and the rest of the body will die.

It's not like a couple of rogue terrorists are going to do much if cordoned off anyway.
We can extradite felons from Ph. I'm also wondering how come we havent done that yet as it is clear as day that the so called "sultan of sulu" is the cause of all this. he is obviously the head for this stupid waste of life and dumb "reclamation" of Sabah. Extradite him, and let him disappear in the bureaucracy that is the remnants of ISA. I mean...y use ISA or EO or whatever it is called against own citizens but dun dare to use it against a person who obviously "orchestrated" this " incursion" ?

fecking too many " " if u asked me.

lets just remind ourselves regarding the face who is "behind" all this.

either he's got balls of steel or a mountain the sie of Everest behind that that makes him think he's got balls of steel.

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I have no idea how good they are. They can easily take out the Sulu head without a trace to them, if they wanted to.

After P.I. Bala's death, coincidentally the DCNS's lawyer Olivier Metzner who was in our submarine scandal case was found dead today leaving behind a suicide note.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I heard bout the lawyers death...but Bala?

"The curse of Tutankhamen" at work?

but seriously...we all know what is actually happening. we just keep quiet only ma.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Really already 2 dead?

Wow thats really really disgusting news!:mad::rofl::thefinger:
According to very reliable source PI Bala had NO history of heart problems at all...so isn't it very2 strange that once he came out in d open to confess bout d Mongol case that he 'suddenly' suffered heart attack???another coincidence??hmmmmmm...u tell me

N olivier's death???2 in 1 coincidence??both near GE??hmmmmmmm

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yes just send Ethan, SB, the division or whatever, take out the head and its left and right hand men. I guess BN is more than capable in this stuff?

all this while they have been "jaguh kampung" . step on us,make us stay down and look up to them,
any issues raised , next thing you know , you are dead , c4 , heart attacks , isa u question or voice out anything you are "erased" out of history! .. now when an outsider comes and does this lets see what malaysia can do about it . with some much money spend on military equipment's , so many divisions and branches , lets just what and see what is our G is really capable of. may b we just NATO - No action talk only !! no matter how good or how smart our troops / batallion can be , its all no use under a numb nut leader .

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Strangely and very awkward...Our PM, who was in the Ministry of Defense for several years before becoming PM, ASAP hand over the responsibility of national security and defense to The head of police and the head of army...

No Interest or hand tied behind his back maybe ? Or let others running the plot? Or what ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Strangely and very awkward...Our PM, who was in the Ministry of Defense for several years before becoming PM, ASAP hand over the responsibility of national security and defense to The head of police and the head of army...

No Interest or hand tied behind his back maybe ? Or let others running the plot? Or what ?
Anything gone wrong, "not me, not me"......:rofl::rofl:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
You guys think too much la...
Yup,
The more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know...

People here, rather than spending time searching for info, they spend time here to assume this assume that...
And use that assumption to convince others..

At first I wanted to share and gain information for what happened in Sabah, but now not interested anymore..I believe people here just don't care what happened there..they just use it to blame the gov..as usual..since 1998...and might be until years to come..:idea:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
no new news?

newsportals seem to have slowed down the updates. last i saw they already charged 8ppl and the tiram boss used to be government officer in Kudat...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X0ma4jFL7GU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We've seen the Audi A5 gaining the extra doors, now the Audi A1 Sportback, which will be rolling into showrooms in early 2012, will come in five doors. The Audi A1 is made for the young, urban public. The dimensions of the new model is longer and measures 3.95 meters (12.96 ft) in length. It is several millimeters taller. It offers more space in the rear seats. The Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience