Battlefield: Sabah

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
new info/rumours..
not 1 our soldier dead...but 2...

tomorrow will confirm the info..both bodies will reached KB airport tomorrow morning...

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
As an foreigner from europe, i clearly wont make any political statement here, but i do want to express my sadness over the lost lifes of the malaysian policemen.

I hope this ends soon without more lifes taken.

peace

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yep. in the news today.

very wierd. a while they say they want to work out a exit plan...then the next minute they say they will die fighting...

carlmc

Known Member
Jun 5, 2008
first they shoot and kill..said will die fighting..next thing you know they are crying foul play by our side...Sulu is not a sovereign country...it is under the phillipine gov

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
not only they are not a sovereign country....they are not even recognised as a sultanate...there are currently 9 claimants to be the sultan of sulu.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
not only they are not a sovereign country....they are not even recognised as a sultanate...there are currently 9 claimants to be the sultan of sulu.
The number should be increasing with the heat of this incident. Sabah rich natural resources has spark off the "who wants to be billionaire game"

By the way i read that sulu sultanate was formed by arabs from johore.......so is johore eligible to claim sabah from sulu? So in the end of the day whole region belongs to orang asli.......

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
as reported, another gunfight erupted claiming life of 1 soldier and 2 intruders. RIP for our soldier

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
send in the tanks and kill 'em all. Screw political relations. You start the fight, you better be prepared to lose the fight.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
As a Sabahan, my opinion the mission is taking too long to end. My sympathy goes to those who killed in action but also to the villagers as they have already at poorest citizen statistic and now lost they meagre income. They also lost their house because of the bombing and intruders.

What more make me even sad that some even trying making money out of other misery such as selling stickers and other merchandise but not a single cent donated to this people. Government should setup fund for all to donate to them also. Regardless if their identity is questionable but all they do is trying to make a living and now its all gone.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
reintel, I saw in papers a pack of instant noodles selling at 4 bucks..WTF man...4 bucks!!!

I've been reading the news everyday and by each passing day I get more angry at this Tilam sultan, the Tilam's militants and the Philippine media. Saying the military and cops abuse them now the run back to their country and complain about us. I prefer these people to leave Malaysia and don't ever come back. IF your country is so good then stay there why come here the 1st place.

They invaded our country 1st with armed men. Who looking for trouble? Tilam's guy or Malaysian? Really beh tahan...more of our special forces guys are at risk the longer this incident goes on and this makes the Sabah people life much worst day by day. My father in law also working in Sabah but because of his he had to come back.

Just my humble opinion, I hope TUDM could dispatch some recon plane or gun ship to give close air support to the ground troops every time they go into the jungle. I believe that will be very helpful for the ground troops...I don't know but I feel more safe if I know there's someone up there looking down after me.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Time to just send the troops in, is not declaring war since Philippines are not involved but this is just pure terrorism.
Wipe out the pests...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
can you guys tell me that how to adjust the angle of wira headlamp...??the angle is too high now.driver side is ok but the passenger side shoot to the tree...so i'm feel so frust because the brightness will shoot to the driver's eye in front of my car...
thanks a lot..... :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience