Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
If free, I will be there. Let me know exactly date and time....:wavey:

Yup, I remember my friend mention 1st Gen Lancer no ATF cooler, later batch okay. Seems they have a safety cut. Once overheat, it automatically slows down, no power....

Putra! Yah! seldom see those any more, wonder why? Almost bought a metallic yellow one during those days. Was on sale 2nd hand, lovely condition, but decided not to go back to 2 doors. First car was 2 doors and then next 2 cars were 3 doors hatch..
yes i think putra is the best 1 from proton @ the moment, waiting for preve owners to give their result of that car coz a fren of mine heard that it's fast track RND as in to finish on dateline no matter what (tangkap muat janji siap):hmmmm:

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
100k for me, i will take according to poll is vw polo and nissan sylphy only...all other car is for me is crap...except for ford focus...that i haven't ecounter on highway...haven't seen one

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
even if i knew the outlet manager i still cant afford it.... :biggrin:
Same here, my friend got ask me before whether I wanted one, but told him cannot afford leh!....

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

can i join too?hehehe

plus 1...
Why not, the more the merrier......:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
100k for me, i will take according to poll is vw polo and nissan sylphy only...all other car is for me is crap...except for ford focus...that i haven't ecounter on highway...haven't seen one
Crap? Please explain or give some of your thoughts la. Don't just summarize and cabut. Stingy-bastard me wants to get all opinions before I even sit down to discuss with wifey on next car to buy.

Amran and VR2 : I'm going 23 Sat this month. Probably will be there around lunch time.

Danz : Last year a friend of mine bought the newer Camry 2008 model for RM110k. Personally I think that's ridiculous. A 5 year old Camry for that much money? Anything above 5 years of age usually means things start to break down. I dont think I can afford that sort of downtime. I mean sure I can repair myself and Camry is a relatively easy car to work with but don't want to kena lecture by family for buying such an expensive car that needs fixing. New is still easier la.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
23?
tot its 30th?

aisey....
23rd cannot ah? or just drop by.....then you go again 30th to fix.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Crap? Please explain or give some of your thoughts la. Don't just summarize and cabut. Stingy-bastard me wants to get all opinions before I even sit down to discuss with wifey on next car to buy.

Amran and VR2 : I'm going 23 Sat this month. Probably will be there around lunch time.

Danz : Last year a friend of mine bought the newer Camry 2008 model for RM110k. Personally I think that's ridiculous. A 5 year old Camry for that much money? Anything above 5 years of age usually means things start to break down. I dont think I can afford that sort of downtime. I mean sure I can repair myself and Camry is a relatively easy car to work with but don't want to kena lecture by family for buying such an expensive car that needs fixing. New is still easier la.
Wah! 5 years old still RM110k, then not worth.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I might be able to come :smile:
Just let me know the time.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another Altisan but more powerful one...:laugh:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He is the one, we DIT together do his so called "Altis" loh.....:biggrin:

Okay, better back to Bro. Izso car to buy.....:hmmmm:
No wonder non CR-Z is his match la...VW in Altis shadow....:rofl:

I think Izso will end up buying Nissan Syphilis..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.