Battlefield: Sabah

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
What to do, the Sultan Sulu is claiming that Sabah was once belong to them and they have all the rights to claim back Sabah...
This is already a call for War as they are gonna claim back no matter what. Malaysia have to take this into serious consideration.

IF we still don't show some colours to puny terrorist, they will have more Malaysians killed in Sabah. Please do something as
a leader of our country! :mad:

Send in our trained soldiers. Is time to fight back before too many died cuz of your "Sikap Tak Apa". Why always have to wait
till something has become serious only take actions???

Is a clear cut that they are asking for War with they small number of armies. We have more than that to defend our country. :mad:
Err...send them where? We already started the military operation this morning.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I mean, these terrorists didn't just teleport into our country. Who was guarding the borders? Oh wait, the BN government was inviting every Tom, Dick and Hairy over and giving them IC so they can vote for BN right?
They came, they saw and wanted more.......:biggrin:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Ixeo...i dun gym so i dunno much about lifting n stuff but this guy weighed around 55kg when he was doing 50kg bench presses...not sure if thats great but he did look buff :hmmmm:

seems the war has gone online too...wonder if ZTH has been attacked too?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

What has Mal done to keep Sabah?
It involve few commandos, documents and Istana in Phillipine..
:adore:

The word is STEAL

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Let us all pray for the safety for the people of sabah and our troops. May our troops stay safe during their operation and return home safely to their loved ones since Ops Daulat has been initiated. And let us pray that this conflict ends as soon as possible without escalating into something bigger.

....(sorry can't hold my man tears)...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
On other news, our "beloved" tourism minister says it's still safe for tourist to go to Sabah.

Main - Malaysia - Sabah still safe for tourists, minister assures @ Tue Mar 05 2013
Lahad Datu: Yen Yen: Sabah is safe for tourists - Nation | The Star Online

Coz she's a moron..do u think they'd admit otherwise???bad for biz...

I wonder when our submarine is going to be in action...launching sea to ground missile...I would love to see that...
Me too...wanna c whether it works...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
These Sulu dogs are really asking for it. They are barbaric, lowlife pirates who love bloodshed. Who they think they are, Genghis Khan? The act of trying to claim part of Malaysia by force without any diplomacy at all shows how uncivilized these dogs are. I wish I could do something... :mad:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I really doubt the MNLF have the troops and the corresponding arms for 10,000 strong men. Plus, this contradicts what the MNLF chief said earlier of them not being involved.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Whether its true or x our security forces shouldn't take it for granted now...x give these f*cks a chance...wipe them out!!!

I really doubt the MNLF have the troops and the corresponding arms for 10,000 strong men. Plus, this contradicts what the MNLF chief said earlier of them not being involved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

There are a lot of aftermarket fuel pressure regulators out there in the market. I have seen Works FPR on sale for rm250 in mudah last time. Then there are Tomei and Sard FPR for rm150 which is clearly imitation.

Just want to ask:

1. Is there any benefits in changing to an aftermarket FPR (those with a dial) compared to the stock FPR?

2. Is there any harm/risk/ disadvantages of using an imitation (such as Tomei)?

Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience