DIY engine bay detailing

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If not high enough i'll put wood on it.
I have one of this but cannot hold the weight of my VR4 if lift from engine. Most can lift one wheel at a time. From engine the wheel tent to bend out.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

My paint job sucks, it took me a lot of time to do it

Will update later~
I am a DIY auto detailer but your job here is not detailing but one hack of a job.....:adore:

samurai76

Feb 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
cheewin88 san,

waaa...great job dude...this is like a pro...i got no idea how u can remember to install all the parts back, pieces by pieces....it likes playing a jigsaw puzzle...

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
if only i hv time like u to do it myself....:adore: really enjoy with this DIY thread got lots of inspiration inside haha

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
fulamak.... big project bro.. i tot berus and kilat the engine only.. this one remove whole engine... wah.. to the extream.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience