Idiot Drivers

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
in indonesia road,all driver is crazy one...everyone horn each other,driving very fast,traffic light no use in indo coz motorbike jalan even big lorry also jalan on red light....front got police also no problem due too poor to pay saman....close eye only...have been in surabaya,medan,jakarta,medan,bali and bandung....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
in indonesia road,all driver is crazy one...everyone horn each other,driving very fast,traffic light no use in indo coz motorbike jalan even big lorry also jalan on red light....front got police also no problem due too poor to pay saman....close eye only...have been in surabaya,medan,jakarta,medan,bali and bandung....
Hahaha, now you know! Don't forget that almost no one are disciplined to queue in lanes and always looking to cut, bikes go any where and any direction they choose, and then bus/microbus/bajaj park/stop anywhere they wish causing even worse traffic jams! But traffic lights are still observed lah, even though there are a lot more obvious violations compared to here! :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
for the past few days Im getting annoyed at certain myvi drivers (sorry to say but this is what i experienced but im not generalising all myvi owners are reckless drivers): -
1. (hiway) i was overtaking 2-3 car after normal checking (i.e. look side mirror, look rear view mirror, indicate to overtake, then move to the fast lane). few 2nds after that saw this myvi really fast cucuking me until i can see his face. come on can you just wait for few 2nds for me to over take all the cars so that i dont have to jam my brake when i move back to middle lane cause of my speed is faster than the cars in the middle lane and the space is not convenient enough for both me and the car i just overtook.
2. (kampung road or rather pekan road) 2 lane road, i was on the right lane and followed another car (distance about a car in between). just because there was a slower car on the left lane this myvi pancung me so close. my wife and kids screamed in fright.

those a frequent incidents i encountered lately, i can ignore that no problem. what if those happened to another idiot driver which easily get intimidated, what will happened then? to those drivers out there, if you ferry your girlfriend or your loved ones, please dont show off and theres nothing you'll get except for feel good feeling that youre better than those drivers youve just bullied.
"Move it! My Myvi is faster than any bigger cc cars out there...!" :rofl:

I can't agree more with you. Not to generalized as well but most of them do
drive like idiots.

They just have to stop for awhile and check out the crash rating of a Myvi which
some of them have been trying to deceive themselves that they are driving
a supercar...then they might think twice...better than Saga BLM rating but
then still not a high rating...

Experienced a lot of them tailing me before from out of nowhere when I check my rear
view mirror, suddenly a myvi cucuking me. Don't really experience that on highway but
in LDP or highway around the city...yes.

:banghead:

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Hahaha, now you know! Don't forget that almost no one are disciplined to queue in lanes and always looking to cut, bikes go any where and any direction they choose, and then bus/microbus/bajaj park/stop anywhere they wish causing even worse traffic jams! But traffic lights are still observed lah, even though there are a lot more obvious violations compared to here! :)
i remember went to india and i actually glad that our traffic jam is way better :biggrin:. imagine this fella was trying to cross the road but stuck in between cars, bikes, bullock cart, lorry, bus and can not move until those vehicles move first and he was standing @ the same spot for good 5-10 minutes!. crossing roads during traffic jam in KL and still can squeeze our way through is way better than that! crazy huh

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
india traffic and crazy drivers. tell me about it . hahahaha
when i was india , everytime i get into the van that was bringing us around,i feel like crying.hahah
did u realise that most of the cars in india wont have a side mirror ? or when they drive in city,they will fold it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
when i was india , everytime i get into the van that was bringing us around,i feel like crying.hahah
did u realise that most of the cars in india wont have a side mirror ? or when they drive in city,they will fold it.
They must have bird eyes then...:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i remember went to india and i actually glad that our traffic jam is way better :biggrin:. imagine this fella was trying to cross the road but stuck in between cars, bikes, bullock cart, lorry, bus and can not move until those vehicles move first and he was standing @ the same spot for good 5-10 minutes!. crossing roads during traffic jam in KL and still can squeeze our way through is way better than that! crazy huh
Hehehe I've been to Mumbai before and yeah India is so far the only one which I'd maybe rate worse than Indonesia in terms of driving attitude & traffic. In the first day, my Indonesian friend got sick after about 40-50 mins being driven in our van and then he puked once we reached our destination!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
More "GREAT" marshal antics in Melaka on 2/11/2013. time was around 4pm and it was so jammed up near the mahkota/hatten/pahlawan area but they still had the gall to stop traffic so they can get the convoy together. their effort was in vain as none of the convoy members at the rear caught up and they caused more damage to the already jammed up area by backing up traffic on the right side.

Good job, marshals!

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
Actually, they do checked their mirror. But a lot of malaysian driver adjust their mirror incorrectly. Half of the mirror showing their own car's door. This will creat a very2 big blindspot. Sorry to say, even some driving school instuctor (mayb JPJ tester too) dont know about this.
You might be true, but there's a backview mirror for godsake

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
In this case, be it a convoy group behind us or anything, is still wise we give way if we are traveling slower than them
in the fast lane. If not, it made us the idiot who hog the road instead.

Even if a Raging Bull is going faster than your car, you still have to give way. Don't hog the lanes.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Maybe the Myvi driver thinks his car is simply THE BEST, since P2 has been using ""lagi best" in their advert....

Just to share with you all, I get cucuk by MYVi many times along Cheras/Kajang highway too.
Myvis that has fins, spoiler, blinking lights, horsepower-inducing-stickers, etc. Stylo milo drivers inside...

"Move it! My Myvi is faster than any bigger cc cars out there...!" :rofl:

I can't agree more with you. Not to generalized as well but most of them do
drive like idiots.

They just have to stop for awhile and check out the crash rating of a Myvi which
some of them have been trying to deceive themselves that they are driving
a supercar...then they might think twice...better than Saga BLM rating but
then still not a high rating...

Experienced a lot of them tailing me before from out of nowhere when I check my rear
view mirror, suddenly a myvi cucuking me. Don't really experience that on highway but
in LDP or highway around the city...yes.

:banghead:

cow.stroller

Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Myvis... whenether I'm making a pass on a highway, chances are 1/3 of them will tailgate me EVEN I've moved back to middle lane after making a pass... :hmmmm: Some of them even followed so close to my car at the Puchong exit on Kesas highway which is a S-type corner where typical driver only move at 40 to 60KM/h....:mad: Seen bunch of myvi-passo-whatever with big 17", big-ass spoiler, HUGE ultra-racing stickers, illegal HID tailed Polo hatchback on Kesas, too...

So, for Myvis to tail ppl must have:
1. Big ass spoiler
2. Big ass Ultraracing stickers
3. Big ass rims

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Myvis... whenether I'm making a pass on a highway, chances are 1/3 of them will tailgate me EVEN I've moved back to middle lane after making a pass... :hmmmm: Some of them even followed so close to my car at the Puchong exit on Kesas highway which is a S-type corner where typical driver only move at 40 to 60KM/h....:mad: Seen bunch of myvi-passo-whatever with big 17", big-ass spoiler, HUGE ultra-racing stickers, illegal HID tailed Polo hatchback on Kesas, too...

So, for Myvis to tail ppl must have:
1. Big ass spoiler
2. Big ass Ultraracing stickers
3. Big ass rims

4.blonde hair
5. arm out the window with ciggarette in hand or making a call.
6. playing techno music with boom boom boom
7. fake gucci sunglasses.
8. blonde mat salleh wanna be lala girlfren sitting beside
9. driver seat reclined back..

:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im going 2 get an oil catch tank...but i know there are many clon 1....so how 2 see whther is original???

and any suggestion for the brand ....im getting waja campro...so i would like 2 install it ......any suggestion or u all used b4??

and also the price in market..thankssssss :X-: :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience