What is your Dream Sports Rim..

race

Jul 31, 2007
I've once hit a metal block which broken the front passenger rim to a "A" shape tire puncture big hole, but still the tire intact n can brake to a stop on the speed lane to the side of the road, was doing 100km/h when it happen. Come to think of it, if it was normal steel rim or less strong rim it would broken in 2 n i already spin into divider n god know what is going to happen to me, i dun think cheap rim can withstand that kind of impact. I still using the same rim now after fix, a Advan Racing SA3R, so i can say the rim save my life, for me i will never buy cheap rim bcos for the safety of it, same goes to tire, safety 1st. Imagine doing high speed n your rim broke, this happen to imitation rim.

I'm not saying taiwan no good or what so ever(imitation sure no good), but if u come to think of it when shit happen, u wish u gone for the better 1. For me would save up to get the better 1.:thefinger:

PS. As for the safety of your rim, also use good lug nut like Mcgard so other cannot buy the key of the shelf.
Yes agreed with him. DON'T ever use Imitation or TaiOne or wat ever imitation product or cheap rim. It will broken without u know. Then u will 720 degree on the road. So use the good n harden rim will safe u're life and u're car. :wavey:

wec521

Known Member
Jan 3, 2009
i selling my rays nismo lmgt3 2 piece rims
18inch
front 8jj et 33
back 9jj et 37
condition tiptop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience