22ple Coating : First Brand New Unregistered Honda Civic

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Wow nice. Only tried and seen 22ple once. Impressive and very glossy in real. Nice work Josh.
Thanks bro. If u seen it live you would know how much jaw i dropped when the sun came out :rolleyes:

nice work Josh. can still see some slight marring on the paintwork. why not use rotary?!!!! :mad:
The paint as u know is soft. I used a DA correction technique I researched and tried a few times. Didn't need to sacrifice so much clear coat to remove all swirls and RIDs. No point using the most aggressive way. btw its not marring is finger prints/wiping marks took the shot directly after IPA wipedown

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
This is the leading coating now in the arena. Congrats for sourcing it and actually using it! Stepping up your game I see!

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Thanks bro. If u seen it live you would know how much jaw i dropped when the sun came out :rolleyes:
Tell me about it. I still don't know how to describe the look. It's just something else.

Oh...and wait till you try it on dark/black paint. You won't have any jaw to pick up....HAHAHAHA......

Putting all the above aside, the best thing I found about 22ple is how STUPIDLY EASY the application and removal.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Bro, tolong post a can of plastidip to me....hehehe....

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Bro, tolong post a can of plastidip to me....hehehe....
need hunt for it bro. Just like 22ple not very accessible that makes it even better than many. Well some people just refuse to "upgrade" =p

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Plastidip the headlamps, can still see the light after that bro? If got a photo of the lights operating after plastidipped the rear tail lights would be nice :smile:

Nice job on plastidipping btw.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Plastidip the headlamps, can still see the light after that bro? If got a photo of the lights operating after plastidipped the rear tail lights would be nice :smile:

Nice job on plastidipping btw.
with lights on and signal blinking but timing not chun

with brakes on but again signal timing not chun

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ALL

need help from yours about the gear oil change,
i know there was 2 nuts need to unscrew, one is to release the oil and one is fill in.
can some one guide me to locate this 2 nuts ? will appliciate if can provide photo

thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience