nearly stolen

Feb 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
just wanna share wit u all my car nearly stolen...happen in carefour wangsa maju....it happen in morning.....guy please be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA careful !!.pls don't simply think ur car is safe when u leave it...these "fellows" randomly pick up any car.....guys let unite to "tapau this ###hole"...

p/s : kepada sahabat yg cuba nk curi kerete tu...bhati2 ye...watch out..jgn cari pasal dgn org yg salah....
igt baik2...
1st 2nd 5th...maybe kau selamat....nnt kantoi....mmg lauk la kau....aku xkn simply diam mcm tu
je...
:thefinger:

nazrin87

Feb 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Sori bro....its was nearly stolen...lucky that thief didnt make it....but my car damage little bit....seriously speread this news to all...its randomly pick....they well prepared...even the guard might be didnt notice..or maybe pretend didnt notice...hahahah.....

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Bro, i know u're mad rite now but at least tell us details.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I guess the thread starter let go steam, without giving much detail. How la to help?

nazrin87, better go make a police report.
Writing 10,000 words here would not help much.

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
..carre4 wangsa maju is one hell of a 'hot spot' for car break-in..
..me myself had the same experience last two weeks there..
..first time parking my standard old wira along side the bz road (in front of carre4 w.maju) and started to use the LRT Wangsa Maju facility..
and in the evening once i reached back from the office, tried to start the car but nothing happened..
..thought it was just a batt prob, but when i pulled up the front bonnet, all i can see is my cut-off battery's wire and gone with the batt itself..
slowly, a female driver who parked beside me approached me and said..
"Dik..sori, akak kalau tgk org angkat bonet atau cermin pecah akak dah tau sbb ape.."
"akak dah 5 tahun parking sini, 4 kali kete kena pecah, satu kali terus kene curi..skang abg akak modified tempat letak bateri dgn Solex besar penumbuk.."
"tapi diaorg ni, kalau x dapat cara baik habis semua dipecahkan..bkn tak report polis, tp mcm xde ape2 pun smpai skang..at least tahun ni x seteruk thn lepas, hari2 akak tgk kete kene pecah"..
"kalau boleh, jgn tinggalkan sbb last kete akak kene curik,akak dah fed-up 4 kali kene pecah,akak tggalkan bermalam kat situ, sekali pencuri tu dtg blk bwk bateri terus bwk lari kete akak smpi skang x jumpa"..

so guys, be xtra careful should you intend to park there, even along the so-called busy road that can be accessed by the public's activities and views..as for me, bought a bike and now merempit is even safer and less-hassle..

nazrin87

Feb 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
sori guys lambat reply.....my car fd2....i already make report...the police man did tell me...that normal...there many cases r happen there....then as usual la...they said they will investigate....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
OMG? Wangsa Maju?

a fren of mine has been sick n fedup regarding on crimes cases there..

*He is a cosplayer living there btw

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
This is really getting out of control. I suggest you guys gang up and set up a bait car. Wear all black clothes at night and wait for the thieves to come. Your team should be no less than 10 person for safety reasons. Don't forget your iron rods and batons. If you really want to catch him, it can be done. Oh by the way, don't forget to poke his/their eyes so that they cannot seek revenge later... :top:

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
happened to my sister car. he parked at the road side near the apartment across AEON wangsa maju. her car battery was stolen without any breaking mark at the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience