Bus detaling help - short term

Feb 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

I'm looking to rent 3 buses for a nightlife event. We have been looking at bus rentals, and the main problem is that they are all in light colors. So we have a few options:

• Find a dark bus
  • Wrap the bus with dark wrap
  • Use some sort of banners
  • Suggestions?

There are a few things to keep in mind:
As we are renting the buses, we need something that can easily come off them again. I looked into wrap, but do you guys know of any other methods to do this?
The buses are going to be normal 40 passenger buses.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i dont think its detailing?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i dont think its detailing?
Initially I thought need help to polish a bus.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Hey guys,

I'm looking to rent 3 buses for a nightlife event. We have been looking at bus rentals, and the main problem is that they are all in light colors. So we have a few options:

• Find a dark bus
  • Wrap the bus with dark wrap
  • Use some sort of banners
  • Suggestions?

There are a few things to keep in mind:
As we are renting the buses, we need something that can easily come off them again. I looked into wrap, but do you guys know of any other methods to do this?
The buses are going to be normal 40 passenger buses.
I know one company that does wrap, but even for a car already cost like RM4k to 5k

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i would polish a bus! i voulenteer!

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i would polish a bus! i voulenteer!
you would need more than just u and ur chief detailer for a bus. I accept the challenger as well.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As per topic is detailing mah.....:rofl:
So, this time is accidentally misalignment seems just right :rofl:

Temporary, wrapping a bus is the only way, unless you gonna plastidip the whole bus which might attract PocRocket and some other plastidip fans to volunteer but you pay for the plastidip sprays which will needs lots of them :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So, this time is accidentally misalignment seems just right :rofl:

Temporary, wrapping a bus is the only way, unless you gonna plastidip the whole bus which might attract PocRocket and some other plastidip fans to volunteer but you pay for the plastidip sprays which will needs lots of them :rofl:
Some more black no stock......:rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lets have some good news in this forum instead, this guy got his BMW back but lost a 100K in cash and posessions. I guess this shows the effectiveness of tracking alarms like Captor and V.guard.

Source: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,97792,00.html?

THE robbers got away with some RM70,000 ($31,675) in cash after robbing a 29-year-old bachelor at his Simpang Empat home in Alor Star yesterday.

But they didn't get far with his BMW 5-series, reported...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience