Want to buy an evo 7.5 GTA

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
U mean ur wife buying for u???

Nope, she is my minister of financial. So if I want to buy must get approval from her first.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Naah no probs bro......cheers!!:itsme::itsme:

Dieung: you also must do your part maa....before starting conversation with her about GTA, start a Poh Kong Wah Chan talk with her laa to make her feel good and happy happy joy joy............then GTA buying agreement will be very very easy hihihihihihi.....somewhat like business deals also laaa........

Joking only aa.....:rofl:
I have a brain wash to her, I told her where you got see auto car can pickup so fast one. They are soft, not like manual evo can very fast and powerful. Some more I tipu her said this auto GTA is for ladies one. She look very happy and agree to buy. Donno how she saw this forum and found that evo GTA also very powerful during I go to have a cup of coffee. Then the approval was cancel, she said buy small car.
:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Whaha, welcome to my world then!

Hi bro 6UE5t, u also using Mitsubishi mirage?

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
evo's are like special oil while masturbating...u will never feel the same with other cars...:laugh:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
I suggest u to stop posting here... Later she found out u tipu her more jialat...

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
Starting from that day my wife saw it, I closed the web after using. That day she saw it is truly an accident.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro, u need to ensure your wife you don't drive like a faggot or an idiot. I was some what like you last time but as I grew older with kids, my wife thought that I am not that ricey anymore. So we agreed to buy a high performance car and now, I even have 2. It's not about buying her expensive gift, it's about ensuring her that you're mature enough to handle the the car and not showing off to bystanders.

Last edited: