Want to buy an evo 7.5 GTA

dieung

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
I know that manual is more fun compare to auto . But my wife won't let me get it one, just because it too powerful. She scared me go racing. Now she give me a green light to have an evo, but must in auto one.:(

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well if want to buy an Evo, might as well get the manual. Want auto might as well buy other slower cars/normal cars.
Btw you're lucky the wife still allows to buy an Evo. Mine wouldn't even allow at all!

ifanonline

Known Member

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
hi bro, i am currently using evo 7.5 gta...the one selling in KL should be ok...

p3jal

1,000 RPM

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
but the n9 e7.5 very gorgeous oh..evo 9 face =D. see la how kekek..ya lor evo manual more syiok~! but ur wife also give permission.then u need to survey which is in very good condition =)

calvin9683

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Luckily ur wife din know the GTA is also as powerful... Lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The one in jb not appealing at all... Somemore wif e6.5 seats??? Price oso not fantastic... Somemore its a 2001 car...

I'd say check out the one in kl n n9... Difference is around rm10k... Would u pay rm10k for e9 bodykit, te37 n lower mileage???

dieung

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The one in jb not appealing at all... Somemore wif e6.5 seats??? Price oso not fantastic... Somemore its a 2001 car...

I'd say check out the one in kl n n9... Difference is around rm10k... Would u pay rm10k for e9 bodykit, te37 n lower mileage???

Yup, my wife Donno the auto also very powerful.:rofl: I prefer the n9 evo with e9 body kit. KL one also not bad, just the engine look not nice, look like oil leaking.

sagaevo

Known Member

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003

No offence bro but are you sure the evo9 kitted 7.5 at N9 comes low mileage? Check out the 5th image from the mudah link, look carefully at the tripmeter count, it shows 208101....

Just sharing thats all :wavey:

calvin9683

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Haha... I comment based on wat the seller post...
Browsing thru iPhone is a biatch...

dieung

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
Sorry guys, my wife saw a message in this forum...now she know GTA also very powerful...she not allowed me to buy it again. Today she bring me to see Mitsubishi mirage. I saw her eyes blink blink already.
I guess she might to buy that car already.:sleep:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry guys, my wife saw a message in this forum...now she know GTA also very powerful...she not allowed me to buy it again. Today she bring me to see Mitsubishi mirage. I saw her eyes blink blink already.
I guess she might to buy that car already.:sleep:
Whaha, welcome to my world then!

sagaevo

Known Member

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Haha... I comment based on wat the seller post...
Browsing thru iPhone is a biatch...
Naah no probs bro......cheers!!:itsme::itsme:

Dieung: you also must do your part maa....before starting conversation with her about GTA, start a Poh Kong Wah Chan talk with her laa to make her feel good and happy happy joy joy............then GTA buying agreement will be very very easy hihihihihihi.....somewhat like business deals also laaa........

Joking only aa.....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back after is quite troublesome.

Only parts that'll be left over is the dash, drivers seat + safety belt. The car is currently daily driven without AC, power steering, very stiff suspension and radio...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience