Car Available For Detailing Demo....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Alamak guys...Forums are for people to share thoughts...not like the one listen listen listen let me speak let me speak burung gagak ah ah ah ah.

Cool down, share opinions, make friends, love fiends. Lesley is just trying his luck and himself is aware of the chance, SF is just indirectly telling him what are the chances of getting picked. IMO, dat doesnt considered flaming as there isnt any sarcasm or harsh words and neither one is shooting each other with cow shit.

So just stop and enjoy foruming lar k? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: cny is coming.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
First of all, who is the one stalking LesleyApprotto's post? We know YOU HAVE ISSUES with him in the past.

Secondly, you don't judge whether I am fit to be a moderator. If you wanna file a complain, kindly PM Tom about it.

Thirdly, I am only advising you to post something constructive which is what you don't do most of the time. See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out? What is this sentence "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes: got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.
You're good, didn't know you can read minds. I'm stalking Lesley's Posts? If you can make such straight
assumptions about me, clearly to everyone you are taking things personally.

Secondly, sure I'll pm Tom, thanks.

Thirdly, advising me? I don't see it as an advise here by bringing up my previous posts.
I don't see other moderators advising forumers that way. Not sure what you are trying to prove here.

I don't post something constructive? Wow...you talk as if I'm the only one that
do that in this Forum or I totally don't post constructive things at all?
You may wanna check on the threads that I created again.

In this forums, members have been posting things that are constructive and non constructive.
You're no one to judge me or fit to judge me at this moment with that state of mind of yours.

See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out?
What's your point on this?

Just cuz coincidentally I use the nick name that consists the word Supra and I'm an active member in ZTH, most of my post comes
out if he/she types Supra in the search engine, isnt it common or natural that it happens in the search engine?

What if I wanna search TURBO and all VR2Turbo's posts comes out? So, what should I do? Just say that all his post are not constructive which is why most of the searches shows his post?

Come on la bro. This is just obvious that you still can't let got what had happened between both of us. IT was so many years back!

"However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.
Nothing was started in here until you came in. I admit that me and Lesley and even other forumers have
issues with him in the past but we have all let it go. If you really did moderate the Forum, you would see me
and Lesley still reply each other but with no argument bursting out at all. Even other forumers.

The fire have not started and you came all the way and assume that the house is gonna catch on fire.

Lastly, I don't find that comment "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro" have anything wrong. He was not
offended either instead he elaborate nicely.

Last but not least, if you say I'm trying to start something, let me refresh your mind on your actions as well.

The most hated ZTH member nick by BH = __________________ :listen:
Tell me about starting something...

All I can say is, I just hope what is past is past, I have far let it go for a long long time ago and let's all
just do our part professionally.

:beer:

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Cool down, cool down. People have problems, cars have problems, paint have problems :biggrin:Sometimes animals cause problems to cars too (like bro Veloc's detailing post) :rofl: Ok, time to cut the crap.

Bro Lesley, in my opinion I think you will get a group of weekend warriors/detailing enthusiasts or/and together with the help of some pro detailers and maybe a bunch of hack detailers... My problem with detailing demos/DIT is if there is not at least a lead to the project (someone knowledgeable/skills) you might get different outcomes (be it good/bad). You know everyone wants to stick their fingers on something. If you are subjecting your car as a guinea pig and whatever damage/outcome you do not really bother, well Russian roulette. Just take heed. If you truly do love your car finishing and are expecting good consistent results, got to pay for a pro to do it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeah as usual, I got nothing to hide...

I am not trying to make use of anyone, nor I being made us by anyone...

Its just a proposal and if theres anyone that can see the advantage of it, then its deal,

Nobody losses, it can be a win-win situation....:beer::tee:
You may wanna organise a DIT instead which I did, at least everyone do in a group then
is more beneficial to everyone instead of waiting for a detailer to reply to u.

Just get a few bunch of people, 4 is more than enough to do a car.

CNY is around the corner, so their schedule is pack, even a detailer I know is already
kinda busy detailing for people.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro. Danz, you put me on the table ah? So many sifus here woh.......:driver:

Actually not into detailing now, but long ago already......:biggrin:
not put u on the table, you're already on the table....haha....i didnt know u already an otaimer
cos saw yr post that day.....maybe 1 day can detail my car too...but for now it needs a fresh coat of paint.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
not put u on the table, you're already on the table....haha....i didnt know u already an otaimer
cos saw yr post that day.....maybe 1 day can detail my car too...but for now it needs a fresh coat of paint.
Ya, can learn a lot of detailing from sifu vr2turbo. One of my ride need a fresh coat of paint too.
Most probably original paint.

Which is why is important to detail our car nicely to prevent respray :frown:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
we would save alot of money detailing our own car...maybe must take up some lessons from sifu vr2turbo one day...
kc2 always busy so cannot kacau him.
Many friendly detailers here that is willing to teach even though we are paying for their skills and work on detailing our cars. :smile:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I'm not qualified to 'teach' but I'm sure I can share my mistakes and how NOT TO do things....hehehe...

DIT sounds good to me. Just had one two weekends ago but only did a motorbike. But we did had one hell of a time talking c*** and pissing about. The owner belanja lunch, which was more than generous enough of him.:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm not qualified to 'teach' but I'm sure I can share my mistakes and how NOT TO do things....hehehe...

DIT sounds good to me. Just had one two weekends ago but only did a motorbike. But we did had one hell of a time talking c*** and pissing about. The owner belanja lunch, which was more than generous enough of him.:smokin:
The owner belanja lunch sounds like someone familiar :hmmmm2: :rofl:

But ya, organising a DIT soon :smile: Will post up some photos on our work in detailing.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The owner belanja lunch sounds like someone familiar :hmmmm2: :rofl:

But ya, organising a DIT soon :smile: Will post up some photos on our work in detailing.
Ahem, so..will the owner belanja lunch this time? Tapau lemang for us also can arrr hahaha.

Lesley, have u tried DIY on ur own car? Doesn't has to be major or jaw dropping works...DIY like washing with the correct method and products, claying or waxing, polishing, etc..
It's the first click that determine if u r into detailing or not. If u feel tired and stupid after all the DIY, then probably u r not into it. But if u feel damn tired but satisfied and would want to improve the next time u do it, well then, welcome to the poisoned family haha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can, we do together.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Ya, can learn a lot of detailing from sifu vr2turbo. One of my ride need a fresh coat of paint too.
Most probably original paint.

Which is why is important to detail our car nicely to prevent respray :frown:
Another put me on the table, call me sifu.... :smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

we would save alot of money detailing our own car...maybe must take up some lessons from sifu vr2turbo one day...
kc2 always busy so cannot kacau him.
That one real sifu mah.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

This brother can do sanding one, call sifu then is correct leh......:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Ahem, so..will the owner belanja lunch this time? Tapau lemang for us also can arrr hahaha.

Lesley, have u tried DIY on ur own car? Doesn't has to be major or jaw dropping works...DIY like washing with the correct method and products, claying or waxing, polishing, etc..
It's the first click that determine if u r into detailing or not. If u feel tired and stupid after all the DIY, then probably u r not into it. But if u feel damn tired but satisfied and would want to improve the next time u do it, well then, welcome to the poisoned family haha
Yup, once poisoned, will buy more stuffs, do more often, then upgrade to some machines....etc...etc...:rofl:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
HAhahaha... D7zul... If it is your car and you are in Sabah, I may do one for you. Coz your car damn rare and i love it!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience