Car Available For Detailing Demo....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I respayed my car almost 6 years ago...

Its extra metallic powder 2K metalic oven baked spray with diamond effects.

One angle it looks like blue, another angle it looks like greenish blue....

Am sending to touch up the rear boot lit and bumper soon...

The repainter assured me it will be very close in matching the old paint...

Also it has got watermarks on the front of the car and on the left side of the front door & windscreen.

Overall the paintwork is in almost perfect condition.

The paint I used was Dupont paint.

Any detailer whom interested to do up my car as demo are welcomed..

I am willing to bear part of the cost!

Pls pm me if interested, I dont mind photos of my car being uploaded on terms that the number plate
is omitted...

Thanks for reading....:listen::wavey::driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nowadays there are lots of cars out there lining up to get their car detailed yet CNY is coming, so detailers not really
keen or in a rush of needing a demo car just for the sake of their portfolios.

Portfolios comes mostly from their customer that paid full amount that was agreed upon.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nowadays there are lots of cars out there lining up to get their car detailed yet CNY is coming, so detailers not really

Portfolios comes mostly from their customer that paid full amount that was agreed upon.
Yes you may be right...

For the established names, they can 'sik pau mai pau', customers Q to wait for their cars to be detailed...

What about the up and emerging ones?

Getting to establish their names?

Probably I can be the one they can use to do it?

So someone's poison could be anothers food ! :listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes you may be right...

For the established names, they can 'sik pau mai pau', customers Q to wait for their cars to be detailed...

What about the up and emerging ones?

Getting to establish their names?

Probably I can be the one they can use to do it?

So someone's poison could be anothers food ! :listen:
Good Luck :top:

However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Good Luck :top:

However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes:
Yeah as usual, I got nothing to hide...

I am not trying to make use of anyone, nor I being made us by anyone...

Its just a proposal and if theres anyone that can see the advantage of it, then its deal,

Nobody losses, it can be a win-win situation....:beer::tee:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
LesleyAprotto
There was one member in the past who offered his car for this service, perhaps you may wanna ask him did he get any freebies.

Supra_Fanatics
Before you start firing to Lesley again, perhaps you may wanna look into the mirror. Let's not go into flaming state between you and Lesley, your intention in the past was kinda obvious too.

Really great job there bro, another great detailer is born and created by KC2 Sifu of sifus...xD

Interested to demo on my car? :biggrin:
But sure kena scolding from either u or KC :damnmate:
All I can say is, please guide me through and also my car is all yours to restore with your expertise :top: :adore: :adore: :adore:
I don't mind if anyone want to work on my beat up car :rofl: 2 - 3 years never polish, rough
surface :laugh:

She is wiling to be a guinea pig anytime :rofl:
Can the next detail be my car? :rofl: Nice job guys...really amazing to have that kind of reflection on iswara.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Reminder to all: Only reply if you have something constructive/related to the thread

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LesleyAprotto
There was one member in the past who offered his car for this service, perhaps you may wanna ask him did he get any freebies.

Supra_Fanatics
Before you start firing to Lesley again, perhaps you may wanna look into the mirror. Let's not go into flaming state between you and Lesley, your intention in the past was kinda obvious too.
As a moderator, seems like you are kinda flaming things up. I know you are good at digging things up, which is what you are free at doing.

I'm not flaming Lesley or anything here. Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low.

My intention in the past, don't talk as though you know me well yeehau86, you don't. I get quotation for my car for detailing from detailers in ZTH. Did not personally pm them to do my car as demo car. Those posts were merely messing around.

What are you trying to prove here by posting what I posted in the past? As a moderator, you should just advice but not trying very hard to put someone in a bad position in very general. Seems obvious that you're taking it personally.

Try to act professionally and not to take things too personal. If YOU HAVE ISSUES with me from the past, come out and settle with me in person. Don't go stalking at every post of mine and doing personal attacks just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you can do anything you want.

Don't misuse your power in the forum or you are not fit to be a moderator.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Yea..I dont think they'll be needing a port folio. Coz they already did numerous great jobs and we are already aware of that

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yeehau86
Reminder to all: Only reply if you have something constructive/related to the thread

It seems you should look into the mirror instead. Is a good reminder to you.

I would like to call out to all MODERATORS and MEMBERS to this THREAD to judge which of my post in here is flaming LESLEY?
Please highlight which post is insulting LESLEY or FLAMING LESLEY?

IS IT NECESSARY TO POST ALL my post from the PAST and MAKE ASSUMPTIONS by just reading my previous posts by MODETAROR MR.Yeehau86???

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
First of all, who is the one stalking LesleyApprotto's post? We know YOU HAVE ISSUES with him in the past.

Secondly, you don't judge whether I am fit to be a moderator. If you wanna file a complain, kindly PM Tom about it.

Thirdly, I am only advising you to post something constructive which is what you don't do most of the time. See what another forum member mentioned whenever he searches for keyword 'supra' and all your posts come out? What is this sentence "However, your good intentions are kinda obvious bro :rolleyes: got to do with "Just letting him know that, chances of detailers gonna reply to him is low"?? I hope you are not trying to start something here.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
wah.. not even the end of page 1 got flaming already..

anyhow.. if any detailers reading this, my car needs detailing too :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys and gals,

Any good polish and wax shop in JB to recommend?

I use to know one shop where they offer membership and after you join membership everytime you polish & wax they only charge you for RM38. But that shop close down liao. Got any this kind of shop in JB?

Regards,
Jason LEL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience