PS Powersport tuning products

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are you jealous?

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I can feel your jealousy..:proud:

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Yeah..mr english teacher...offer him a tuition with u..:confused:
I only just noticed this post of yours. If this is the mentality of PS supporters, then I have nothing to say.

Good bye and good riddance.

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
Recently installed PS BSE & PS BPS set on my dad's Honda Stream 2.0.
Currently 4th car powered with PS products.
Thanks for viewing.

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
I guess most likely any car can install including next installation on my Hyundai Sonata 2012 model. Will update the progress once complete.

oka887

Known Member
Jan 12, 2007
okayama
meaning to STAB from the back LER kot..
just a joke..
i just want to know what it do that you have more 'powered' than before..

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
I have few info regarding the product from the net. Hopefully can help.
Can't explain in technical as I'm only a user. Thanks. :)

For PS BSE

The PS-PowerSport® Brisk Sparks Energizer is a true and reliable ignition upgrade path for maintaining consistent peak voltage required to operate any induction ignition systems. It is operated at maximum efficiency by regulating DC voltage output that counted 35,000 times a second instantly through the PS-PowerSport® ‘state-of-the-art’ electronic circuitry. With its simple wires connection in series with the power lead [+] of the ignition coil to change the coil DC voltage supply from as low as +9.5 volts to maintain consistent +16.5 volts efficiency to produce more energy at the spark plugs.

Product Features:
* Crispy throttle response & smoother engine power band.
* Never wear out & improve fuel consumption – More power produces with less throttle open.
* Highest spark energy increase concept to +12 volts coil(s) ignition system for all fast-road or clubs-racing vehicles.
* Maintain modern OEM ignition system’s ‘Long Spark duration’ technology with 5 times more spark energy.
* Better performance enhancement than any inherently ‘Short Spark’ CDI systems.
* An Integrated fail-safe ‘LIMP’ mode circuitry in the event of a system failure.

For BPS

Functional of PS-Battery Power Stabler [BPS] utilize the character of heavy duty electronic components charging and discharging; which works in loop with the battery and charging system to minimize voltage ripples in an extremely stable power supplied. The vehicle battery unit complements with PS-BPS will become a high-efficiency electricity power supply system by constantly store huge current from the battery. This will improve the accuracy of all electrical & electronic devices or sensors operation efficiency, especially to provide the fuel & ignition management systems to much higher level performances.

For most vehicles applications, by simply fitting of the BPS will result at least 3% more engine power, 5% better in fuel consumption, 20% longer battery life and 30% reduce in exhaust emission The sealed aluminium alloy module is unaffected by dirt, moisture, oil or vibration. Stainless steel contact points also provided for two additional ground cables which further improve visual appeal connections to chassis & engine if required.

Model: suitable for all +6V to +24 volts power supply system.

ReV Monkies

Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hello Mr.yeehau86
Can u explain what is ur definition for advertising??

This tread is talk about PS powersport tuning product, and the photo that i post is to show that how reliable is the product on those competition car.So y u delete it.

Inside this tread got alot of rubbish comment that not related with the title and Y U DINT DELETE IT ?

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
:biggrin: It's precisely correct!!!

Hello Mr.yeehau86
Can u explain what is ur definition for advertising??

This tread is talk about PS powersport tuning product, and the photo that i post is to show that how reliable is the product on those competition car.So y u delete it.

Inside this tread got alot of rubbish comment that not related with the title and Y U DINT DELETE IT ?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

:rolleyes:Shouldn't b any problem for this vehicle if there is ign. coil fitted system.

Can be installed on Honda Stream RSZ?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

:wavey: Friends, This is nothing serious, just give a noun or a name for it to call, such as :
Enhancer, Stable, & so on.... which cann't find in dictionary.

Battery Power Stabler!?

How you gonna trust this when they couldn't get the term right?

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
For PS BSE

The PS-PowerSport® Brisk Sparks Energizer
With its simple wires connection in series with the power lead [+] of the ignition coil to change the coil DC voltage supply from as low as +9.5 volts to maintain consistent +16.5 volts efficiency to produce more energy at the spark plugs.

Ignition coil were rated dc 12V. Increasing dc voltage to 16.5 v and apply it for the ignition coil for charging will put it too much heat stress on coil primary winding and therefore will cause it to overheat. Maybe voltage output of Brisk Spark Energizer would be not more than 14V.

Last edited:

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
Regarding the overheating issue, other product im not sure either.
Maybe PS BSE the only product can produce such high performance without any side effect.

*To my experience of using PS BSE Type I & II since 2008. Have not encounter any problem so far even with the stock spark plug & cables. No major modification other than plug & play. All running smooth & responsive all these years.

**To recall back. Have been changing lots of brand previously till i was introduce to PS BSE by a college mate & now I'm just another satisfied user as everyone else. Peace of mind :) Now looking forward for B.O.T package tune by Mr. CF LO too. Thanks PS POWERSPORT.