Idiot Drivers

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
walau,why ppl let their pet go out walking?been stuck in road for 30 min due over 20 cow walking and eat grass beside the road and some of them want go to out,happen in bkt tinggi oppsite of aeon jusco..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
walau,why ppl let their pet go out walking?been stuck in road for 30 min due over 20 cow walking and eat grass beside the road and some of them want go to out,happen in bkt tinggi oppsite of aeon jusco..
The cows are more than an asset to them than pets haha..last month I went to cherating and the road side is full of cows and goats. Really dangerous especially at night.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Just now tea time saw a guy driving a Preve playing with phone...cut out junction without signal and not looking...then hit a van.....he hit the side door of the van the van just lost control hit the divider....damn kesian the van driver..putih putih kena....the Preve driver kena fuck upside down by passerby and the van owner....so don't play with phones when driving..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The cows are more than an asset to them than pets haha..last month I went to cherating and the road side is full of cows and goats. Really dangerous especially at night.
Ya, drove to Kundang kampung area...on the way back the cow was standing in the middle of the road, so since no car, is just a 2 lane road but 2 way.

So, decided to just go to the right, but by the time i reach the cow there, the stupid cow started walking across right in front of me...quickly tekan the gas...

The cow cross the road like as if I wasn't in his way :stupid:

Just now tea time saw a guy driving a Preve playing with phone...cut out junction without signal and not looking...then hit a van.....he hit the side door of the van the van just lost control hit the divider....damn kesian the van driver..putih putih kena....the Preve driver kena fuck upside down by passerby and the van owner....so don't play with phones when driving..
Preve must be a young driver then...lots of Preve driven by young teens...becoming another gang of vios...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, not young la...mid 30s....was busy with his phone and didn't check his side mirror when going out of junction...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
what do you mean he was fucked? means finger sign fuck or fucked as in gangbang until K.O hahahahhaa:rofl:
got scolded and yell at by the van driver and passerby who saw it happen....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just a few days ago around 9:30-9:45am another white Myvi tailgated me and everyone else very closely at high speeds in the KL-Seremban highway! License plate WTM5179 with a big Myvi club sticker. What a dumb ass!

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
This morning at Federal Highway near Bangsar Exit, heading towards PJ direction; one stupid mother fucker in turquoise colored Proton Iswara Aeroback, think his pukimak father owns the road or he himself owns the road.

Driving between lanes, tailgating at high speed trying to force other off the road. Best part is, there was a police patrol car near EPF exit who definitely saw this idiot driving recklessly but don't even bother to chase & stop this mother fucker.

cow.stroller

Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just a few days ago around 9:30-9:45am another white Myvi tailgated me and everyone else very closely at high speeds in the KL-Seremban highway! License plate WTM5179 with a big Myvi club sticker. What a dumb ass!
Maybe you could drop by at Myvi's Club section and ask them? You already have the number plate. :biggrin:
or maybe here, >>**LYN Perodua MYVI Owners Club v24°°<<. These bunch seemed quite active.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Being tailgate by Myvi is not something new...or some cars after installing white light maybe add 20HP that they can tailgate everyone.

Met one idiot kancil at LDP. Which was very annoying. With heavy traffic in during midnight in front of me, this Kancil keep flashing
his lights on me...then tail me real close. I was like what do u intend me to do? I was driving kelisa at that time too.

So, I got to drive by looking a few cars ahead in case of emergency brake, this mofo will rear end me. So, a few times I had to brake, so got once I brake quite hard, he started panic and swerve right and left but then still tailgating but maintain a distance.

I know is no fun following a car real close and if the car in front of u keep braking. Well, wasn't intentional since heavy traffic but cars are traveling at 80 - 90km/h though...

End up he overtake at far left lane when the road passing by 1 utama became 3 lanes...worse of all..

I saw 2 handicap stickers behind his windscreen. I cant remember the number plate but a guy with specs maybe age around 28 yrs old.

I was like...wtf...handicap mentally or really handicap physically from the way he drives? I did give way once since kinda annoying.
Then he started tailgating other cars and keep flashing non stop too...:stupid:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
emergency want to berak gua.... everytime I meet this kind of ppl I drive slower and slower until he over take or back off but i only do this when I was on the middle lane or the left lane....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just now tea time saw a guy driving a Preve playing with phone...cut out junction without signal and not looking...then hit a van.

I guess the Preve driver just prefer to learn his lesson the hard way....

Another preve to be destined to Proton SC. Making Proton richer. kakakaka

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
emergency want to berak gua.... everytime I meet this kind of ppl I drive slower and slower until he over take or back off but i only do this when I was on the middle lane or the left lane....
Really don't understand them...heavy traffic, and keep flashing and tailgating, trying to push everyone
to the left lane and let him pass?

Don't think it will happen immediately unless he put on the siren :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
KBG6828 Silver Kelisa. Lousy driving skill and 3rd world driver attitude, Young guy wearing specs with his GF..This morning on my way to work this driver decided to cut from my right side when I was inside a roundabout turning clockwise direction. He was half car behind me and still want to cut into my way. We were entering the roundabout from the same direction but I was the 1st car and he was 2nd car, no patience at all...I honked him to avoid him slamming into my right side rear door and he still dare to look at me....You do wrong still dare to look at me with that retard face....After that because he not happy, he cut Q on a U-Turn from left lane into cars that are Queuing for the U-Turn..Do wrong still don't know how to say sorry really pussy driver...

When this happen today morning, I was damn pissed with him...really wanted to go down and punch kao him..early early morning spoil people mood.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience