Rear Crystal LED lights...Advisable or Not Advisable to change?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hye LA..
actually it's depend on the product quality..
if chepo ayam brand, the lens will fade, led burn or maybe moisture leak..
maybe you can consider much known brand such as eagle eye.
quite pricey but it worth it.
Checked the price...

Is RM450 per pair reasonable?:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Found one tail lights for my car RM500 - RM550 for a pair of LED tail lights. Taiwan Made.
Didnt get it, afraid that it might have some water leaking later...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Checked the price...

Is RM450 per pair reasonable?:confused:
After months of surveying the price, I would like to share with fellow Zenthians that I finally

managed to find a pair of new, in the box

crystal rear lamp for my W210

Its branded EAGLE EYES

And has got 18 months warranty from the date of purchase, together with the official warranty card

Also managed to get a "good deal" because they charged me only RM399 inclusive of the 45 minutes
installation.

Service was good, 4 experienced guys handled my car as it has 4 portions of lights, 2 on the boot lid
and another 2 on the body.

Anyone wish to know where the shop is may pm me..

But only ONE setback....

I wanted the crystal red and clear which is RM200 more expensive, but got the crystal light smoked and red instead...

Dont know why the great price difference....?

Anyone knows why smoked/red is so much cheaper than the clear/red even its same quality, same brand ?:biggrin::idea:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
For me, I spend my money if the item is broken. If not broken, then dont fix it. Spend on something else.

Then its just me.....
Yes, me too. If the original lights are still good, why change? They are already well proven good quality anyway. Many replacement lights also actually makes it look worse than original. Looks are also so subjective & superficial, so I won't spend much unless it really2 looks too damn good! :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, me too. If the original lights are still good, why change? They are already well proven good quality anyway. Many replacement lights also actually makes it look worse than original. Looks are also so subjective & superficial, so I won't spend much unless it really2 looks too damn good! :biggrin:
Depends, there are many who will change just for looks, or to be different......:biggrin:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Actually I changed it to facelift it to look like a newer model.

I also rebadged it to E240 but its actually a "yee pak chai" (E200)

Wang takda, gaya mau ada scenario ley....:hmmmm::smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually I changed it to facelift it to look like a newer model.

I also rebadged it to E240 but its actually a "yee pak chai" (E200)

Wang takda, gaya mau ada scenario ley....:hmmmm::smokin:
I took off all emblems except the brand logo for my Hyundai Sonata, and nothing is on my VR....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, currently i had a vr4 engine with modify mounting on TB side, as i know if want to put in wira chassis perfectly need to use Evo TB bracket mount. now i wonder is perdana 1st gen single cam 4g63 TB are same as evo mount? pls advice me on my build :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience