The low rider in the rarest of all breeds - a Stanced E46 WAGON!

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I also didn't know we have people here who can rebarrel wheels.
neither do i...ive always thought this was rebarreled in the US or something...

who does rebarelling here? and can do for any type of wheel or just the 2pc kind?

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
rebarrel steelies is getting the hype now.. as i known 2 shops doing this.. in which 1 of the shop is getting healthy order.. most steelies they rebarrel is in thier stock as u can see like on the e46.. but if u have ur own steelies they can also do it for u.. since this scene is rather growing.. price of a rebarreled set is almost 3k with paint finish.. 1st i came across this awhile back with my friend we were quoted as low as 1.3k & 1.5k per set with paint finish to your choice..~

danoneism

Jun 25, 2008
rebarrel steelies is getting the hype now.. as i known 2 shops doing this.. in which 1 of the shop is getting healthy order.. most steelies they rebarrel is in thier stock as u can see like on the e46.. but if u have ur own steelies they can also do it for u.. since this scene is rather growing.. price of a rebarreled set is almost 3k with paint finish.. 1st i came across this awhile back with my friend we were quoted as low as 1.3k & 1.5k per set with paint finish to your choice..~
true story... mid of 2011 it was 1.3-1.5 per set.. now the cheapest is about 2.5k... :) knowing the price of a set of steelies make u never look down with them again.. steelies rollers should be gave more respect.. and it is even expensive than those taiwan replicas... :)

mrtuner

Known Member
Mar 11, 2012
Penang
Wowza, sick E46! Really like the color combination of the car and the wheels!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
that car is very nice :biggrin:

but enlighten me..

why they do rear wheel like that?

is there any performance oriented thing to do.. or just for the look of it ?

i think the tyres will wear out very fast

sorry for asking.. i'm a noob :rolleyes:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
its for street credits...aesthetic purposes only

motorsports & enthusiasm is costly if not sponsored... depending on how deep your pockets are, determines how extensive you mod your car and what field you want to venture into

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear Experts,:wavey:

Is it better to replace with whole blade or just refill with a rubber wiper blade?
My stock wiper (ya, never changed before) need to be changed on my toyota vios 2006.

Any recommendations in terms of cost and easy of replacement?

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Richard Tan:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience