ZTH KuChiNG zone

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
yes they dont have it and said its hard to find. one only option is to order it.
Since we are talking about used sports car, instead of ordering from used car dealer, I'll do some research, shortlist a couple of potential cars, gather some time, and fly myself over with trustworthy mec. and examine the cars myself, if satisfied, get the deals done and fly myself back with the car. Of course through dealers, u can save a lot of time and hassle but will it be worthwhile? I just don't trust those dealers, not with my money on it unless u got a close connection with any of the dealers of course or u are getting a new sport cars.

Nov 14, 2012
Kuching
Hi all . I'm new here . I wanna ask How much is the price of 4 2 1 Extractor for Proton Iswara 4g13P in Kuching Sarawak ? Thank You .

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
All kch bro...when going for a meet up?and btw,who know kuching where gotexperience and good workmanship to custom vented hood?

K3N

Nov 7, 2007
Hi guys..I have a budget of about rm30000 cash that I wish buy myself a car..preferably a sport oriented one...pm me if u have one to offer..Thanks :)

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
What sort of motorsports? Quarter mile/track/drift?

A friend wanted to sell his Toyota GL SR20det redtop. His price was about RM18k.

K3N

Nov 7, 2007
Hi bro..long time no see
Anything as long as it has decent exterior coz I plan to keep it for quite some time..

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Was quite busy as of lately. Furthermore my car is still at auto terminal undergoing some upgrades.
I'll call my friend and ask him whether his car is still for sale. Coz that was like early last year. Exterior just sprayed. Engine bay also sprayed. His SR20det was installed by Ah Sin 5th mile. Still stock with stock turbo and 38mm wastegate plus fpr.

Naoki84

Dec 14, 2005
i got few problem on my iswara 93, my car keep hiccup when pressing the acc, but when drive slow ok when press it the problem came and the distributor spoil few times already...what is the problem??? sifu2 here plz help tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience