NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
Guys, please get a job and get a life.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Its so unprofessional, you should be embarassed of yourselves.
Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.

And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.
And as i said, if im having dinner at the Mandarin Oriental with many CEO from Worldwide Companies, will i be proud to bring my GTR and stop in front of the lobby and throw the keys to the jockey? Of course not, seriously not. Because there will be Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, which cost 3,4 times more, and theres nothing to be proud of driving a Nissan.
Those who drive Lamborghini and Ferraris are on a whole new level, we who drive a Nissan gtr, are just the same as others.
Even a Range Rover cost more than this car, in the end, its just a Nissan.
Look at all those Ferrari and Lamborghini owners, they are on a whole new different level.
Well aren't you Mr Presumptuous.

I know for a fact that a fair number of the guys here have quite a lot of money.

Perhaps more so than you.

Because you actually have to work for a living.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Mr.Gobiz2, thank you for being so helpful, kind and generous unlike some of the other forum members who are just so mean.
As i said, i just use the car to commute to nearby places near my housing area, so i dont care about fuel economy and comfort or anything.
As long as it works, then im fine.
You are not going to charge anything for replacing all this? You are a very kind , helpful and honest guy.
So are you sure its going to work? Where can i do this replacement?
And do you mind if i see a picture of your wheels first? Because i dont like those big shiny and flashy rims if you know what i mean =)

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.
And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.
And as i said, if im having dinner at the Mandarin Oriental with many CEO from Worldwide Companies, will i be proud to bring my GTR and stop in front of the lobby and throw the keys to the jockey? Of course not, seriously not. Because there will be Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, which cost 3,4 times more, and theres nothing to be proud of driving a Nissan.
Those who drive Lamborghini and Ferraris are on a whole new level, we who drive a Nissan gtr, are just the same as others.
Look at all those Ferrari and Lamborghini owners, they are on a whole new different level.
keyboard warrior

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Mr.Gobiz2, thank you for being so helpful, kind and generous unlike some of the other forum members who are just so mean.
As i said, i just use the car to commute to nearby places near my housing area, so i dont care about fuel economy and comfort or anything.
As long as it works, then im fine.
You are not going to charge anything for replacing all this? You are a very kind , helpful and honest guy.
So are you sure its going to work? Where can i do this replacement?
And do you mind if i see a picture of your wheels first? Because i dont like those big shiny and flashy rims if you know what i mean =)

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Please go and study.
softie, if a car is just a car and only a transport to you, why not consider selling it off for a more practical and cheaper car to run that suits your needs? do you need the GTR to boost your ego so as not to be labeled as a "softie" by others?

why did you lie about what you do offshore and position? you assumed others not to be able to afford, but you were caught lying. who has more credibility here, ey, softie?

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

2 weeks offshore, 2 weeks onshore.
Nissan almera? Hehe no.
I love the new 2 door Mercedes EClass Coupe (W212) , my favourite car.

what is wrong with an Almera? perfect day to day car for you and it is still a Nissan and being a new car, you probably wont need to spend anything for the first 3-5 years on maintainence or repairs. Almera will make you even more soft?

gtrmaniac

Dec 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I will just wait for "Mr.Gobiz2" reply.
Those of you who are not interested in helping, can just click the "x" button on the top right of your browser.
Thank you, im not forcing anyone to help me, so why are you guys so excited?
As i said, just click the "x" button, nobody is forcing you to stay in this thread.
Thanks.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Those of you who are not interested in helping, can just click the "x" button on the top right of your browser.
As i said, just click the "x" button, nobody is forcing you to stay in this thread.
Thanks.
Yeah Mr. Gobiz2, please help him out and get it done ASAP. We just can't wait to see who will have the last laugh.

Trollolololololo...:proud:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
Thats a good idea, I still insist on downgrading. Can you do it? What type of rims are you planning to put in my car? I dont care about whatever rims to put,i just dont want those flashy ones. You can have my original brakes, and replace them with smaller brakes, as long as they are working, but what brakes are you planning to give me ? Do i have to pay money to you to change the brakes? I just want to know the total cost of chaning rims and changing the smaller brakes. Thanks.

I dont care about the sensitive electronics, because as i said, im not a racer. The fastest i have been in my life is 120kmh in that GTR, i dont dare to drive fast. And yes, you guys are suprised and thought that there might not be guys like me in this world, but hey, im here.
I offer OEM BNR34 Skyline GT-R Brembos & staggered 18inch wheels + new decent brand 18inch tyres. All inclusive of installation and related modification works (brackets, new hoses for brake hoses etc). Pass your car to me, give me 2-3 weeks for brake installation, I'll return your car with smaller brakes + wheels.

We can discuss the terms & conditions and deal via PM.

I do not own any workshop but I have experience handling other people's project cars, even including an R35 GTR. So there's no issue about trust & my capabilities in getting the job done. Anyone here care to vouch for me?

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
So, GTRManiac, in your mind, Nissan is a low-end brand? Just because it has a line-up of everyday passenger and working cars and trucks, it does not live up to your standard of being "premium" like a Merc or BMW? So Infiniti, which is owned by Nissan, is still a Nissan and shouldn't sell at the price of a BMW or Merc? How naive you are. Just saying something like that proves how shallow your mind is on the on-goings of the motoring world. But we forgive you for that since your interest lies away from the world of speed.

Getting back to your issue here. I understand that you are trying to downgrade to smaller rims and tyres because you don't fancy the bold stance is comes in. But why do you think Nissan engineers decide to fit it with such big rims and brakes from factory? For the fun of it? Trying to fit into the supercar world? Did you do your research on it's system and technology, or you just assume that any brakes and tyres and rims will do, as long as the car can roll down the street? Upsetting the system wouldn't do you any good, so why do you want to compromise the system? Yes, you may drive slow and not use the car regularly. That itself will save you from the wear and tear of your tyres. But saying that you're PAYING to downgrade to smaller tyres and rims is absurd. Workshops (and even gobiz) should be paying YOU for your stock rims, tyres and brakes. If they purchase those items outside, it will cost them a bomb. And here you come offering it for free and even asking if YOU need to PAY extra? Just making it so easy for them to eat you. They know no REAL car enthusiast would even do such a thing, and here you come along.

Your interest might not lie in the motoring world, but your common sense should. Those things that come with your car are expensive items. It should be kept or traded for something equivalent or worth more. Don't be sucked into by people who seem polite. Alternatively, since this is not your choice of ride, but you want to maintain an image, why not go for something less shocking? Like a 3-series or GTI or Scirocco? People all over the world loved the GTR and it has it's Godzilla tag for a reason. What you are doing might be your own business and your own money, but it's appalling to other enthusiast to read such a thread. It's almost unthinkable. Since you're not passionate about a machine that almost every enthusiast would love to own, why not just sell it to someone who will keep it as it is?

And, stop shooting other forumers, because everyone has doubts over someone who would do something like that. Even I am super skeptical about your genuine self. Yes, you might be one of them, but this forum is where people who really love the beauty of a machine gather to share their passion. All of us are grown adults, thanks. But it seems your replies are a little immature instead.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
I offer OEM BNR34 Skyline GT-R Brembos & staggered 18inch wheels + new decent brand 18inch tyres. All inclusive of installation and related modification works (brackets, new hoses for brake hoses etc). Pass your car to me, give me 2-3 weeks for brake installation, I'll return your car with smaller brakes + wheels.

We can discuss the terms & conditions and deal via PM.

I do not own any workshop but I have experience handling other people's project cars, even including an R35 GTR. So there's no issue about trust & my capabilities in getting the job done. Anyone here care to vouch for me?
is he willing to pay RM1k/pcs on tyre? :hmmmm:

dyii95

Sep 11, 2012
Miri
let us just let him swap his rims, tyres and brakes for a smaller one.. we'll just keep a lookout on the newspaper headlines.. maybe another guy lying 6 feet under the ground again :proud:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Thanks.
dear GTRMANIAC.. i feel sorry and pity on you...yeah all seem didn't bother to help you :bawling:..what if we swap the car..I'll give you 2 GTR from BCNR33 and BNR34 model..both running 18 LMGT's..all new tyres..so you'll have 2 cars instead of 1. Instead of downgrading your car...maybe 1 of the cars you can give to your beloved brother...Oh btw you are given previlege to choose from my collection as well...you may choose 1 r33 gtr very rare in and r34gtr or even evo9 if you want to...oh since you are fashion lover, 1 dont mind if you take my BMW S1000RR Limited Edition model 2011 as well...but like i said only 2 vehicles swap to 1 :listen:...so what say you :hmmmm:

I'll be waiting for your kind response on this...fyi even my rim cost alone can buy your gtr tyres and for sure i dont mind to let go all those things just to help you :adore:

Please pm me ya MR SEAN...:biggrin:

Hopefully tommorow R35 HKS800 is parked at my house..so complete already my collection..oh GOD tq for sending nice buddy like MR Sean...:adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh wow. I'm flabberghasted with his reply.

Alright here's my response to TS. The Op Sups I know have no time to do anything but their work and lunch, much less post that many replies in a forum. And the fact that you're going offshore makes it even more doubtful. If you care to reveal your true name I can verify you are who you say you are and will vouch for your authenticity. If you choose not to reveal yourself then you are nothing more than a suspicious character.

My apologies for insinuating you as a softie. That is your perogative and therefore your right. Whether you are gay or not is not the point here. I have a couple of perfectly normal gay friends who have fantastic lives and drive very nice cars, but they are nothing like you. So comparing you with them is an insult to my friends.

Next up comparing a Nissan GTR to a normal car is sheer ignorance. So I guess the Lexus LFA is 'just a Lexus'. Or the Toyota Supra, FT86, MRS, MR2 are just Toyotas, or the Honda NSX is just a Honda. Or the Mitsubishi Evo is just a Mitsubishi?

You come into a public car enthusiast forum and bust balls saying the GTR is just a 'Nissan'? If you're not into cars just say you're not into cars. Start criticizing things you know nothing about then prepare to be blasted left right and center for your ignorance.

I refuse to resort to your level of outright ridiculous pompous replies so this will be my last response to you.

I really do hope Gobiz does swap out those rims and brakes for you. Because I really do want to see you drive your crippled GTR and see what happens after that.

firdausasri

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi GTRManiac,
Is your 35 fully paid? Why dont we do this....why dont you swap your GTR with my fully paid neo auto? My neo runs on brand new 15" 195/50/15 tyres which cost below 1k a set and struggling to go further than 120kmh. It would be a deal of a lifetime, right? Call me 0123827575, awesome chance like this does not happen twice :)

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
Since you roam around Setiawangsa/Wangsa Maju/Ampang, maybe those who are nearing the vicinity can keep a lookout for your car. If there is a GTR at the side of the road with it's tyres torn off, that should be you.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Haha...now a 'tire problem' thread has turned into a 'let's trade our car' thread...nice