NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Walaowei... Just let him swap with gobiz. Got nothing to say.

Gtrmaniac, what we suggest is keep the car and don't do anything. You can downgrade wheel size but not the brake.

You can swap with others. No one can stop you. Forumer here want the picture from you, it is because you sounded too silly. It means you are going to do something silly...even crazy.

You can swap what you want swap or even give free to others but do your research about the price of your part and the price of their part.

I can swap my advan rs with you but without top up to you, it is just cheating.

I love car, forumer here love car. GTR 17inches or 4pots brake kit for saving cost. That's just too depressing and IT WILL NOT WORK.

Last thing... ASK YOUR BROTHER LAH IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE ADVICE THAT IT IS CRAZY.
You got a brother who can be trusted, no need to argue here. You can't contact him then wait, rather than you get cheated.

And you don't like car then sell it as whole in marketplace and keep the money, no need to waste time even to downgrade this and that make your life danger.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Obviously is a troll but whose dupe is this? :biggrin:

For someone who claimed that he doesnt know anything abt car yet go ahead & bought a tuned GTR, it doesnt make sense at all. Even if he likes to showoff, a good brother will not sell him the GTR unless he wants him crashed & burned just like the Kuantan case :biggrin: in order to get a bigger pie of fortunes from their papa.

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This car was bought from Japan by my brother, and it was modified with a HKS 800 kit. Why should i be going around telling everyone that my car has a HKS 800 kit? So what? And so what if my car has a Mines Carbon Front Splitter that costs 24k? So what? So what if it has a sticker? So what if it has a viper? So what if it has a scratch? What has that got to do with the question im trying to ask?
All i know is, when the car came from Japan, it was already equipped like that.
My brother bought the car, and it came with those type of rims. So i consider it standard rims, how the hell do i know whether he changed it or not? All i know those are the rims that came with the car when he bought it.
I dont know anything about cars , i was just driving a A-Class only only before this.
If you dont believe, maybe you can drop by Setiawangsa/Wangsa Maju/Ampang and i can show you the car? But errr, why should i even meet a total stranger just to prove my point? I dont think you are even on my level, you must be some college kid judging by the way you talk.
As i said, i dont know anything about cars man, im not interested in cars. I just love fashion and shopping , thats all.
Im working as a drilling ops superintendent at a famous offshore company.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

This cars engine is tuned by HKS, NOT Mines.
The Mines stuff is just the exterior goodies, such as the
1)Mines front carbon fibre spoiler,
2)Mines carbon fibre air intake duct
3) Mines carbon fibre engine cover
4) Mines carbon rear wing cover
5) Mines diffuser

can share how old are you?

your work schedule is 3 months go back 1 time?

:love:

xorro83

Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Drilling ops superintendant based offshore? That doesn't make sense. You're prolly on an offshore platform SISO/SIPROD sitting in your cabin 12 hrs a day watching some screen while drilling is taking place on a tender rig or something. Haha. Drilling ops supt don't sit offshore mate, trust me, been in drilling for 7 years!

Anyway, I was actually looking for Skyline GTR R35 for RM 310K below. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can look out for this as I'm running kinda tight on budget going any higher. Did my search almost everywhere with no luck, I guess that answers it, but well who knows, if anyone knows someone whose selling, I'll be very much interested.

And trust me, ain't gonna downsize no damn nothing! As everyone says, it's a damn GTR! You gotta know what you're getting yourself into before owning one.

Cheers.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Sean,

My friend races his R35 and his winning combo is to run stock R32 GTR rims all around but you must use retreads.

Hope this helps.

gtrmaniac

Dec 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Drilling ops superintendant based offshore? That doesn't make sense. You're prolly on an offshore platform SISO/SIPROD sitting in your cabin 12 hrs a day watching some screen while drilling is taking place on a tender rig or something. Haha. Drilling ops supt don't sit offshore mate, trust me, been in drilling for 7 years!

Anyway, I was actually looking for Skyline GTR R35 for RM 310K below. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can look out for this as I'm running kinda tight on budget going any higher. Did my search almost everywhere with no luck, I guess that answers it, but well who knows, if anyone knows someone whose selling, I'll be very much interested.

And trust me, ain't gonna downsize no damn nothing! As everyone says, it's a damn GTR! You gotta know what you're getting yourself into before owning one.

Cheers.
My work requires me to go 2 weeks offshore and 2 weeks onshore based on rotational basis which lasts for 3 months.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

So what? So what? And more so whats??

So u dah kena kantoi-lar... That's what!

How many ways do I have to say it? That's not your car coz I know the owner of this car and his name is not Sean, and neither did he go California...

Kee from Links knows this car very well. He installed all the stuff. Tom might wanna kaypoh a bit?

Btw I'm surprised u actually know its hks-tuned and not mines-tuned given that your interest lies with shopping and fashion, not tuned engines...

Continue digging boy! The bad smelling stuff is reaching your ears already...
I know its a hks-tuned gtr and some other details because i called up and asked my brother, otherwise, i would not know a single thing.
I also asked my brother about the rims, he said, just do whatever you think its suitable which does not affect the perfomance, stability and braking of the car, he said its not my car anymore so you are responsible for whatever that happens.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I dont understand why you guys are treating this car as if its like some God or Religion.
Its just a NISSAN, a NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN.
Even a Ferrari or Lamborghini costs 4 times more.
In the end, we are just driving a Nissan.
Thats how i look at my car, its just a simpe Nissan car, its not a Ferrari or Lamborghini (which is my dream car).

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My work requires me to go 2 weeks offshore and 2 weeks onshore based on rotational basis which lasts for 3 months.

drilling supt work in office la aiyooooo....mana ada pergi offshore.....

rig supt stay offshore la....but definately longer than 2 weeks and much shorter than 3 months,..

then why u say u come back every 3 months??? jangan tipu laaaa, mahu tipu pun pandai sikit....buat malu org offshore saja

your bro told you that....just sell it off la....why u worry if he loves it so much or not...clearly u r not in the right state of mind or financial capable to afford this car.

u go drive nissan almera la

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I dont understand why you guys are treating this car as if its like some God or Religion.
Its just a NISSAN, a NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN.
Even a Ferrari or Lamborghini costs 4 times more.
In the end, we are just driving a Nissan.
Thats how i look at my car, its just a simpe Nissan car, its not a Ferrari or Lamborghini (which is my dream car).
RM10k for tyres for a simple Nissan already complain, good luck maintaining the Ferrari and Lambo

gtrmaniac

Dec 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Then why are you bothered with keeping the car then? Go get something that tickles your shopping and fashion fancy then. Like a bright neon pink BMW 1 series hatchback.

And I happen to know quite a few offshore op sups. The O&G world is a small small world. Based on the way you talk you sound awfully young, so let me ask around to see if I can identify you. :biggrin: If you really are who you say you are.

Oh wait.. that's not the point of this thread.

Ok back to the GTR tyre problem. :sleep:
Yes, i love shopping and i love fashion, thats the only thing i love in this world and that makes me happy.
Maybe for you guys, fast cars and high speeds makes you happy, but not for me. As i said, everyone in this world are different, EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD ARE DIFFERENT, understand?
Why do you think everyone who owns a fast car has the same interest as others?

And what do you mean by buying a "bright neon pink BMW 1 Series hatchback" ? Are you trying to discriminate me? By saying that im a softie and im gay?

So what if im gay huh? So what if im a softie? I dont disturb other peoples lives.
Im sick and tired of being called gay and soft all my life since secondary school.
Thats why my brother decided to pass me and sell his GTR to me, so that people will have a different perception.
You dont know my brother and you dont know what i have gone through in life.
I may be a softie who loves shopping and fashion, but one thing im proud of is i respect my family, take care of my parents and brothers, and i have a good job and good pay and im responsible, which not many people have.

gtrmaniac

Dec 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
drilling supt work in office la aiyooooo....mana ada pergi offshore.....

rig supt stay offshore la....but definately longer than 2 weeks and much shorter than 3 months,..

then why u say u come back every 3 months??? jangan tipu laaaa, mahu tipu pun pandai sikit....buat malu org offshore saja

your bro told you that....just sell it off la....why u worry if he loves it so much or not...clearly u r not in the right state of mind or financial capable to afford this car.

u go drive nissan almera la
2 weeks offshore, 2 weeks onshore.
Nissan almera? Hehe no.
I love the new 2 door Mercedes EClass Coupe (W212) , my favourite car.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

[PIMPIN];1064204446 said:
RM10k for tyres for a simple Nissan already complain, good luck maintaining the Ferrari and Lambo
Im just saying that its my dream car,but its not like i want to own one or want to buy one :)
Its going to cost me a fortune to mantain these cars.
And then i wont have money to go shopping and travelling all around the world.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

:stupid::stupid::stupid::biggrin::biggrin:

softie works offshore? oh my god....what u do offshore laaa...jangan tipu please
Please stop calling me that. Its quite rude.

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Yes, i love shopping and i love fashion, thats the only thing i love in this world and that makes me happy.
Maybe for you guys, fast cars and high speeds makes you happy, but not for me. As i said, everyone in this world are different, EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD ARE DIFFERENT, understand?
Why do you think everyone who owns a fast car has the same interest as others?

And what do you mean by buying a "bright neon pink BMW 1 Series hatchback" ? Are you trying to discriminate me? By saying that im a softie and im gay?

So what if im gay huh? So what if im a softie? I dont disturb other peoples lives.
Im sick and tired of being called gay and soft all my life since secondary school.
Thats why my brother decided to pass me and sell his GTR to me, so that people will have a different perception.
You dont know my brother and you dont know what i have gone through in life.
I may be a softie who loves shopping and fashion, but one thing im proud of is i respect my family, take care of my parents and brothers, and i have a good job and good pay and im responsible, which not many people have.
softie..?
drilling..?
offshore..?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thefinger:

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
2 weeks offshore, 2 weeks onshore.
Nissan almera? Hehe no.
I love the new 2 door Mercedes EClass Coupe (W212) , my favourite car.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Im just saying that its my dream car,but its not like i want to own one or want to buy one :)
Its going to cost me a fortune to mantain these cars.
And then i wont have money to go shopping and travelling all around the world.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Please stop calling me that. Its quite rude.

so you really work as a drilling supt offshore? you lied already. caught.

dyii95

Sep 11, 2012
Miri
its a 'simple' nissan.. which can compete with ferrari and lambo.. what people to have a diff perception of you cause you own a GTR.. so maintain it well and dont let GTR owners down

gtrmaniac

Dec 10, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear gtrmaniac,

Don't worry my friend, most of the people here are hardcore speedfreaks so naturally they will be surprised if anyone wants to go for smaller rims and brakes.

As to my offer, I am more than happy to swap my setup with yours with absolutely no cost to you.

The Lexus Ls430 rims are 17x7.5 with ET45 and PCD 5x114.3 so should fit absolutely fine. The calipers are 4-cylinder with 315mm rotors so should be fine as well. I should say the pads are brand new Tom's pads.

The beauty of this setup is the superb economy it offers. You should also see great gains in fuel economy and comfort!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Many thanks :)
Mr.Gobiz2, thank you for being so helpful, kind and generous unlike some of the other forum members who are just so mean.
As i said, i just use the car to commute to nearby places near my housing area, so i dont care about fuel economy and comfort or anything.
As long as it works, then im fine.
You are not going to charge anything for replacing all this? You are a very kind , helpful and honest guy.
So are you sure its going to work? Where can i do this replacement?
And do you mind if i see a picture of your wheels first? Because i dont like those big shiny and flashy rims if you know what i mean =)

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
Guys, please get a job and get a life.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Its so unprofessional, you should be embarassed of yourselves.
Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.
And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.
And as i said, if im having dinner at the Mandarin Oriental with many CEO from Worldwide Companies, will i be proud to bring my GTR and stop in front of the lobby and throw the keys to the jockey? Of course not, seriously not. Because there will be Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, which cost 3,4 times more, and theres nothing to be proud of driving a Nissan.
Those who drive Lamborghini and Ferraris are on a whole new level, we who drive a Nissan gtr, are just the same as others.
Even a Range Rover cost more than this car, in the end, its just a Nissan.
Look at all those Ferrari and Lamborghini owners, they are on a whole new different level.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
car for sales, honda civic 94 converted to EG9, B18C engine, blue colour for 33000-32000 call me haszuan 0122055540. i'm leaving malaysia for work at Japan..:phone:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience