Christmas is coming, what gift do you want?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The weirdest, I got was at a friend's open house...everyone can choose a gift at the Christmas tree....I took the smallest one...went home open it up....What the hell...girl's thong.....I called my friend...What the hell is this gift la wei...girl's thong.....he just can't stop laughing...He ask me who gave it to me...I told him I got from his house mia.....He said he didn't put girl's thong as present.....both of us until today still wonder who the hell that put that thong there.....so every Chrsitmas, that guy will wish that I get a thong again....bugger....

arturo

nooB

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
The weirdest, I got was at a friend's open house...everyone can choose a gift at the Christmas tree....I took the smallest one...went home open it up....What the hell...girl's thong.....I called my friend...What the hell is this gift la wei...girl's thong.....he just can't stop laughing...He ask me who gave it to me...I told him I got from his house mia.....He said he didn't put girl's thong as present.....both of us until today still wonder who the hell that put that thong there.....so every Chrsitmas, that guy will wish that I get a thong again....bugger....
Maybe the present giver knows something we all don't know?

azlan96

Known Member

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
Woah, mind to share what is it like inside? Is it real quiet and the reception area? Any photos
to share?

Any room were planked with wood and nails like other's mentioned? Really dare devil la u guys..
Nothing like u said la..

Main entrance

View from my room

azlan96

Known Member

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
azlan...now many ppl rent to stay there de right?
Not sure, but when we were there, got la some people went in and out of the lift themselves.. Real human or not I dont know la hehe..

Its just that, that night around 11pm, some of us got into the lift while some wait outside because the lift cannot fit all of us, suddenly, the lift juddered like its going to fall. after around 10 seconds, the lift doors open, after that suddenly the lights when out, everybody in the lift got out within 2 seconds (mind you nearly everyone brought backpack and luggage..)

4 in the morning, my friend wanted to go to the toilet, but then he said that he heard somebody using it (flush sound), eventhough everyone was asleep, but he didnt care one.. he just use the toilet after that..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL! I also confused and thought I was in hungry ghost thread :rofl: :laugh:

Can go there on christmas. Oh, that's Amber Court? Till date I didnt know where was it. Anyway, everyone can celebrate christmas there. xD

YYC

1,500 RPM

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
LOL! I also confused and thought I was in hungry ghost thread :rofl: :laugh:

Can go there on christmas. Oh, that's Amber Court? Till date I didnt know where was it. Anyway, everyone can celebrate christmas there. xD
But last I checked, Amber Court is fully booked 4 days right up to Christmas eve.:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmmm....I guess Ria Apartment is full as well..

autophixobd

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
wow, Beautiful, look at the OBDMATE OM580.jpg ,OBDMate OM580 with fuel economy feature (multilingual, full function),i like the gift very much.

YYC

1,500 RPM

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I hope Santa Claus drops me a bag of cash this Christmas eve la... broke now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience