Compression ratio : 8.5
Bore, mm : 68
Stroke, mm : 60.5

L2
Power density : 10.47
Compression ratio : 8

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

l2 is std.....
i think the gearbox laa..that L2 have LSD...that L6 don't have...my kancil L5 auto have a LSD

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
L2/L5 sohc Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm : 9.4 kg*m (92.18 N*m) / 4000 rpm

L5 dohc Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm : 10.2 kg*m (100.03 N*m) / 4000 rpm

L6 dohc Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm : 10.7 kg*m (104.93 N*m) / 4000 rpm

L9 dohc Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm : 10.9 kg*m (106.89 N*m) / 3200 rpm

so where L2 highest torque..?
my butt dyno and his bro in law laa.. haha.. 3 cylinder SOHC is more powerful. Sometimes internet info can be wrong too.

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

L6
Power density : 11.88
Compression ratio : 8.5

L2
Power density : 10.47
Compression ratio : 8

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

i think the gearbox laa..that L2 have LSD...that L6 don't have...my kancil L5 auto have a LSD
dont think have anything to do with LSD. Its the engine. U must take a ride in std EFJL then u'll know.

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
my butt dyno and his bro in law laa.. haha.. 3 cylinder SOHC is more powerful. Sometimes internet info can be wrong too.

dont think have anything to do with LSD. Its the engine. U must take a ride in std EFJL then u'll know.
i using L2 for 3 year to many mod on that engine but im not got feeling on that engine then im chance to L5 4piston...then i sold it to my fren he using that engine untill now have u ride using LSD gearbox? when use a LSD u get feeling from that gearbox and its very difrent then u using non LSD gearbox
if you says L2 is power why my L5 can beat L2?standert with standert. i left her bout 1 kilometer.
then i upgrade that L5 engine i can get 225km/h and the rpm can reach 11000 rpm and that is more then red line...but...when i upgrade that late L2 engine i only can get bout 195-200km/h only and the rpm can reach bout 1020rpm only....

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

my pomen also using L5 late he using L2 RV4 4wd lock 2wd half cut he said that L2 engine don't have feeling like L5. He engine cant reach 250km/h fully mod.....and he get 155.9 hp.....

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
i using L2 for 3 year to many mod on that engine but im not got feeling on that engine then im chance to L5 4piston...then i sold it to my fren he using that engine untill now have u ride using LSD gearbox? when use a LSD u get feeling from that gearbox and its very difrent then u using non LSD gearbox
if you says L2 is power why my L5 can beat L2?standert with standert. i left her bout 1 kilometer.
then i upgrade that L5 engine i can get 225km/h and the rpm can reach 11000 rpm and that is more then red line...but...when i upgrade that late L2 engine i only can get bout 195-200km/h only and the rpm can reach bout 1020rpm only....

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

my pomen also using L5 late he using L2 RV4 4wd lock 2wd half cut he said that L2 engine don't have feeling like L5. He engine cant reach 250km/h fully mod.....and he get 155.9 hp.....
moding is another topic bro.. this is abt std engine. Engine moding is very subjective. Have various depth also. If want to compare must compare apple to apple.
btw, i use L2 engine with LSD gb final drive change to 850gb.
about the LSD thing.. it does give different but not significant to std engine.. only minor traction improvement.

can i know why u tapau L2 until 1km? why test till that far.. hahaha..

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
moding is another topic bro.. this is abt std engine. Engine moding is very subjective. Have various depth also. If want to compare must compare apple to apple.
btw, i use L2 engine with LSD gb final drive change to 850gb.
about the LSD thing.. it does give different but not significant to std engine.. only minor traction improvement.

yup i test L5 standert gaban no mod just buang speed cut and L2 also standert gaban same buang speed.....now my engine already mod....

good choice for fd 850....good for long distance.....

can i know why u tapau L2 until 1km? why test till that far.. hahaha..
not i tapau untill 1km...i left him behind bout 1km....1 thing bout L2 engine i very like is that spare part is cheap then L5&L9 4 piston....but L2 engine was good also...my fren was fully mod on L2 engine he get bout 119.8ps....

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
not i tapau untill 1km...i left him behind bout 1km....1 thing bout L2 engine i very like is that spare part is cheap then L5&L9 4 piston....but L2 engine was good also...my fren was fully mod on L2 engine he get bout 119.8ps....
wow, very kuat.. i never dyno my car.. later scare the engine blow.. hahaha.. yeah, the parts are often use kancil.. can easily find anywhere.. :biggrin:

haz93

Known Member
Jun 20, 2010
Perlis
hehe i only use 12 years old stock 660 engine from perodua
someone can helpp me, why my aladdin lamp selalu menyala?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Me think your adik ipar is addicted to the g force... i.e. a true zero to hundred kinda guy

then, its up to his preference...

for me yes... all 3 cyl turbo daihatsu engine (yes, I meant all of them) have this "sunken-in-your-seat" feeling when launching hard... I've tested all of them (my fren's la)... but still I chose the 4cyl version with no regret... because love the smoothness... but still missed the off-beat throb of a 3cyl though hehe

one thing for certain, mingle with the right crowd, your adik ipar will find a way to tune his engine to his spec soon enough hehe

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
hehe i only use 12 years old stock 660 engine from perodua
someone can helpp me, why my aladdin lamp selalu menyala?
check your dipstick, the engine oil might dried up..

Me think your adik ipar is addicted to the g force... i.e. a true zero to hundred kinda guy

then, its up to his preference...

for me yes... all 3 cyl turbo daihatsu engine (yes, I meant all of them) have this "sunken-in-your-seat" feeling when launching hard... I've tested all of them (my fren's la)... but still I chose the 4cyl version with no regret... because love the smoothness... but still missed the off-beat throb of a 3cyl though hehe

one thing for certain, mingle with the right crowd, your adik ipar will find a way to tune his engine to his spec soon enough hehe
hehe.. 3cylinder rules!! :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Danzeterna dude : that price you got quoted for the Kancil 660 doesn't seem to include swapping out the oil seals? Head skim?

I love the Kancil. Rebuilt one and it was so bloody light to work with. Even the engine is so so so light to remove.

I never modded it since it wasn't my car - but issit possible to overbore by 1.5mm and fit in larger pistons? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience