Mod

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
Hi
just surf around and found this and wondering this f**k sure is big and if i would do "where the hell should i set it?"" off course on the Altezza/Lexus :driver:

Beside that anyone have any picture of their car mod?
Hope this might bring a lil life back on this forum :wavey:

no offends but just still love the Tezza:adore:

Last edited:

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
thanks for the links. :adore:
"kulit ada isi tak ada" lol
another FAIL mod....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

anyone wanna post picture to share what they done to their exterior/interior mod so far?
i know we can't too fancy on it or might ended up someone break in the car and steal everything :bawling:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Most of us did not mod too much on exterior. altezza in stock exterior form (with or without bodykit) is already very handsome.
'Til now the look is still appealing.
on interior, some has converted to 1jzgte, some converted from 5at to 6mt, some added turbo and some are still on stock.
If u stay in klang valley u can always join the TT, chk out the stickies of this sub forums.

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
Most of us did not mod too much on exterior. altezza in stock exterior form (with or without bodykit) is already very handsome.
'Til now the look is still appealing.
on interior, some has converted to 1jzgte, some converted from 5at to 6mt, some added turbo and some are still on stock.
If u stay in klang valley u can always join the TT, chk out the stickies of this sub forums.
me kinda noobs to this site really :slug:hehe....

stickies of this sub forums....:confused:
will look for it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Man and His Machines

Enzo Ferrari worked for Alfa Romeo from 1920 to 1929 (he wanted to get a job at Fiat after WWI, but restrictions on civilian auto traffic in Italy meant the company wasn't hiring), and that he raced Alfas for another 10...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience