Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some how in ghost stories topic, when mention beautiful ghost sure goes OT.......hahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe only after she finished with the piston :biggrin:
Might end up multitasking...kill 2 birds with one stone...:rofl:

Some how in ghost stories topic, when mention beautiful ghost sure goes OT.......hahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think natural guy's reaction when it comes to beautiful girls eh?

But somehow this time still related to ghost :biggrin:

donz

Feb 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this happened in my office a few times.i work at nite and therefore use to take the lift from 12th floor to lobby to go for a smoke.but for some reason the lift will stop at 8th floor for no reason.1st time ok...2nd time ok laa...3rd time not good...so while smoking downstairs asked the guards there if they encountered anything while working...didnt mention to them yet about the lift incident..they said here got few keras spots...1 is the carpark,2nd i the garbage disposal place behind the ground floor toilet and 3rd is 8TH FLOOR !!! so i asked him what about 8th floor...he said there wil be sometimes a lady in white standing in the corner of the corridor facing the back...it was like a wtf moment for me...since then evertime i take the lift i just pray that the lift doesnt pit stop at 8th floor for some unwanted guest hoping in the lift...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
this happened in my office a few times.i work at nite and therefore use to take the lift from 12th floor to lobby to go for a smoke.but for some reason the lift will stop at 8th floor for no reason.1st time ok...2nd time ok laa...3rd time not good...so while smoking downstairs asked the guards there if they encountered anything while working...didnt mention to them yet about the lift incident..they said here got few keras spots...1 is the carpark,2nd i the garbage disposal place behind the ground floor toilet and 3rd is 8TH FLOOR !!! so i asked him what about 8th floor...he said there wil be sometimes a lady in white standing in the corner of the corridor facing the back...it was like a wtf moment for me...since then evertime i take the lift i just pray that the lift doesnt pit stop at 8th floor for some unwanted guest hoping in the lift...
Next time when it opens, just close ur eyes and keep pressing close, when door opens again RUN OUT and dun open your eyes, in case she came into the lift...

(Just afraid that when the door opens again, is still 8th floor, run out liao then cialat :rofl: )

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
She was at 12th floor also, but since she does not smoke, she went back to 8th floor.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Next time when it opens, just close ur eyes and keep pressing close, when door opens again RUN OUT and dun open your eyes, in case she came into the lift...

(Just afraid that when the door opens again, is still 8th floor, run out liao then cialat :rofl: )
Yup, I read your post halfway and was about to say the same thing, run out and find it is the 8th floor....:rofl:

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Bro can i know where you working? As my office has total 12 floor and im working in the 8th floor....:bawling:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
happen on me too,during my late time working at 21st floor,leave office around 10pm.am press button,when lift door open am enter the lift press b2 which my car parking that level.ok,lift get down so fast until it always stop at 5,4,3,2 level lift door,but no one waiting for lift....every night same.dunno why.i have ask some my friend and guard did u know why lift always stop that level?guard answer is got friend wan go anywhere which we cant see them one.after hearing,it really making me shock...cant image i always share same lift with them.nothing happen if we no kacau them ok...

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Last week friday I am on night shift. Usually I do not off the lights in my room but that night we off the lights due to there is one colleague want it ti be off cause he wanted to sleep of a while. My this colleague is only working normal hours but that night he came for OT to cover cycle count.

That night around 2am and we where chit chatting and suddenly I saw a black figure fly by real fast, I quickly stand and on the light and I only told my colleague better keep the lights on and did not tell them further until the sun rise up. I told my colleague what actually happen and told them that is why I do not want the lights off in my shift. This is true, If you leave the light on they will have less chance to appear or disturb you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you want to talk about haunted and stuff, I don't think Ambercourt is as haunted as the road up Genting. A guard once told me that it's become a norm for people to drive off cliffs or jump off cliffs to kill themselves due to losing everything they own gambling and all that.

The roads up Genting are way more dirty than Ambercourt man.

If you got the balls, take the Genting Sempah way up at night too, no street lights, dangerous turns and rocky/sandy roads... a friend once claimed he saw a lady and a kid waiting at one of the corners all alone one time when we were whacking the corners up. He was really quiet the whole time up (I was driving my own car and he had one passenger) and he didn't tell us about it until after we parked and reached Old Town Coffee. He also refused to take Genting Sempah back down too. No one else in the covoy saw what he saw.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just heard from a friend last night. He works in workshop for one car make and usually will be the last to leave and lock up the office. He mention always hearing doors open and close even though he is the last, off all lights and leaving to lock main door.....:confused::smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

But some even appear in broad daylight..btw we often heard of ppl seeing ghost. Has anyone seen god before?:confused:
Gods? hmmm......okay, here goes.......
I had a lady colleague and this actually happen to her dad. Her dad at one time was very sick (she did not mention what) but was bed ridden and even the hospital ask them to take him home.(probably gone case)
Then one night in his dream, he dream the warrior god (Kuan Kung) came to see him and ask him to be his disciple and convert his house into a temple to help others, and he will cure him of his sickness. He mention he did not know how and what to do, so he refuse. The next 3 nights he had the same dream, and the god mention that he will teach him along the way, and he just have to say yes, so he agreed. The next morning, all (family members) were surprised, that he got out of bed and could walk. He then told the story to the family and started plans to convert his house into a temple.
This was many years ago......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey there guys, as we are aware the have been many tread been open in regards of this topic, but rest assure all of them has its own agenda,

anyway the reason i am opening this tread is strictly for the purpose to share knowledge of how to mod a good mivec

as we know there are mivec on the road running on 200hp nowdays

so my question is...which is the best set up 1.6 or 1.8
what would be the best modification need to apply on a mivec to get a reliability engine for daily usage and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience