More repair charges for vehicles over five years old!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in my case..its true..as my car had an excident...my car was hit from back....even i claim on the hitter car insurance because of the hitter fault...the workshop only want fitted my car with imitation parts..if want original parts..i have to take original model 96 spec civic...if i want original spare art for 99 spec civic..i have to add my own cost..because i want the 99 parts..i have to add about 3k.... to change original tail lamp..bumper,and rear bonnet.....feel like paying insurance for having roadtax at front windscreen only to avoid police summon.....really love malaysia.....:banghead:
if your car is a civic 96 with 99 rear parts, in an event of an accident they will replace it with 96 parts not 99.

same goes for wira with evo front parts, when accident & making a claim, they will replace it with wira parts not evo parts.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

but some ppl using wira, but cant afford evo parts, so they ram their car into a tree...
then when making a claim they have to top up bout a couple of hundred bucks to get the evo parts.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

same goes for those want rear windscreen with wiper....but must remember
to cover your windscreen insurance 1st.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
BNM cakap only, insurance companies still giving fake parts to Rakyat. I don't see Bank Negara busting the balls of these insurance companies. Bank Negara should blacklist the insurance companies and pull their license.

When you owe bank money cannot pay, Bank Negara declare you bankrupt faster than you can say satu chance please. When insurance companies and banks fucks you over Bank Negara do nothing and say "oh they supposed to do that (but we ain't doing shit if they fuck you over)"

BRAVO!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
nowaday all car got warraty ma...during first 3 or 5. year we drive our car like lori never mind change new part if spoilt part...warrarty ma..if not,better we buy japanese/korean car...cheaper...maintenance

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It was the repairer who conned insurance companies with crap parts and claimed ori price. Now car owners become the ultimate scapegoat and pay for both of them! What is the job of loss adjuster by the way? Look see look see and minum teh tarik with workshop bosses and played under-table handjob?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nowaday all car got warraty ma...during first 3 or 5. year we drive our car like lori never mind change new part if spoilt part...warrarty ma..if not,better we buy japanese/korean car...cheaper...maintenance
But this is about insurance claim when you got accidents, not like you drive then suddenly something brakes.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
This is just a smoke screen to ensure proton continue to live a vegetative state - Problem-plagued Proton ‘in trouble’

DRB-Hicom Bhd will announce a working plan to remedy problems faced by national carmaker Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) next month, said its chief operating officer Che Khalib Mohamad Noh.

The plan is paramount and if not implemented could bring serious negative consequences to DRB, a major investor in Proton, said Che Khalib.

“Proton is in trouble and if we don’t solve Proton’s problem, not only Proton would go down but the whole DRB will go down,” Che Khalib said

How I reduce the risk of being fleeced by them bloodsucking insurance company? I undervalue my insurance policy. ie, an RM100k car value is insured for only RM70k, you pay way lesser and mitigate the risks myself. I only need the coverage for the roadtax issuance anyway.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i cant afford a new car so i drive a 20 yo car. even if i can afford a new car, it is impossible to be able to pay it off within 5 years.

solution? balik kampung tanam jagung. no need car.

why do i feel like i'm going backwards?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
bcoz gov takut PR with their turunkan harga kereta thingy n that's why..

n then i read somewhere, they teaming up with UEM to create a scrapping centre... yes a place to crush cars..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Old car has souls.. .. it's like u r married... u dont need to spend 9 9 every date...but on certain events... or anniversaries... u spend... new cars has warranties...and is like GF... tak suka.. tukar... (warranty.. ahaha)... every date kena bayar (installment)... anniversaries also payyy... ahhahahaha

ahhahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fuck these people....still squeeze us not enough ah....they think we print money...just ask how many citizen can change car every 4 years.....these people is truly blood sucker....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Old car has souls.. .. it's like u r married... u dont need to spend 9 9 every date...but on certain events... or anniversaries... u spend... new cars has warranties...and is like GF... tak suka.. tukar... (warranty.. ahaha)... every date kena bayar (installment)... anniversaries also payyy... ahhahahaha

ahhahaha
Older cars also seems to have better quality actually. Car in the 90's even only smaller class like Lancer still has synthetic leather wrapped dashboard and door panels. Now prices are so high but yet the quality is much lower! Just look at cars even up to 140k the dash are still just bare plastic!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Older cars also seems to have better quality actually. Car in the 90's even only smaller class like Lancer still has synthetic leather wrapped dashboard and door panels. Now prices are so high but yet the quality is much lower! Just look at cars even up to 140k the dash are still just bare plastic!
They make more money or either need to fill some pockets.......:banghead:

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
THis is bullshit.. and they are now trying to increase the insurance premium. Why everything in bolehland is expensive? crap...

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

They will blame your accessories for the faulty part in order not to claim the part. Face it on Toyota... They blame my VS for my faulty headlight switch.

Warranty? Screw that if you add in some parts

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
THis is bullshit.. and they are now trying to increase the insurance premium. Why everything in bolehland is expensive? crap...

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

They will blame your accessories for the faulty part in order not to claim the part. Face it on Toyota... They blame my VS for my faulty headlight switch.

Warranty? Screw that if you add in some parts
Find whatever reasons they can, so no need to pay for warranty.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Imagine spending a weekend on an island city, living and breathing race cars right in the middle of the world’s most prestigious motorsport event. Your hotel overlooks the circuit's straights between Turns 5 to Turn 6. It also comes with a breathtaking balcony, offering full view of the city's new and exciting bay area.

The Video

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T4usUQISVkw" allowfullscreen="" width="700" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Before you read...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience