RIP to the GTR R35 owners(crashed kuatan)

ocphangaz

Known Member
May 24, 2006
The NEWS MEDIA HAD GIVEN WRONG INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE SPORTCAR MODELS!!!

Both sportcar crashes are TWO NISSAN GT-R R35s!!!

The dead owner of the White R35 is my friend's elder brother. I'm truly feel so sorry for my friend. He just lost his elder brother.

He just got the R35 just in a few weeks ago...

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

<script src="http://livefeedback.net/js/plunginfy/pluginmng.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Bro, u missed out one more thing....RAIN...that makes the road wet....:driver:

so now blame the GOD for making the road wet?

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I think the tyres also played a role in the crash...esp in the rain cos those are semislicks (Hankook?)...semislicks + rain + speed = really bad.
nothing else play a role in this accident except for the immaturity of the driver himself.

moruh

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Great!.. 4 chinese vote for DAP.. Gone, give chances BN win.. JK.

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
My condolences go out to all those involved in this tragedy in any way whether it be the drivers, passengers, family and friends. It's so easy to forget that some mistakes can never be corrected and the adage "you live and you learn" unfortunately does not apply to all situations.

You certainly need to check your ego at the door when sitting behind the wheel of one of these GT-Rs. As great as they drive even in stock form, they are still more than a handful in less than perfect road conditions.

Yes, they were young but I believe this forum serves a great purpose in educating drivers of all ages. I hope everyone can take to heart the messages/remarks from those with experience and never forget how something like this affects others (passengers, family and friends) who have little or no control over it. RIP

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
accident during raining/wet road is not an excuse for shit to happen actually....

its bout how familiar is the driver to the car and how well he can handles it

the ego-ness killed them in this case, both going to prove they r faster...

remember guys.....u must know when to step brake pedal,its there for a purpose....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
myself crash my ride also during rain before... so, don't mess with the Rainism of God.... AWD with electrical control, world most top tyres can make u survive in wet, but not too wet and raining condition....even F1 hold their races when rain heavily........RIP

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Driver only 20, their first car is GTR? That's too much for a young driver!

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
One shall never drive recklessly on wet road condition especially while driving sports cars.
I crashed my skyline when there were only drizzling rain and only with a speed of 60kmh, bad experience :(

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
this accident happened becoz of the DRIVER behind the wheel. Donno what he had in his mind and what were his action.....

One thing for sure, the car wont drive itself and automatically crash into a tree.
Again, the car wont crash itself because it was wet during rain.

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
this accident happened becoz of the DRIVER behind the wheel. Donno what he had in his mind and what were his action.....

One thing for sure, the car wont drive itself and automatically crash into a tree.
Again, the car wont crash itself because it was wet during rain.
Even if the car crash, it won't be totalled like the pic unless they are at extremely high speed