ONLY SERIOUS BUYER MAY CALL FOR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
Location in Petaling Jaya

Attachments

Last edited:

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
Bro,Why not you offer me after you have viewed the car if you appreciate it. Or else it will be a waste of everybody time if you don't like the car
Thanks

ibra76

Jul 10, 2006
"NO JOY RIDES OR TEST CAR
ONLY SERIOUS BUYER MAY CALL FOR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW"

Can you clarify for us on this part, do u mean that serious buyer are only allowed to look at the car and decide? or will u allow for a test drive?

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
"NO JOY RIDES OR TEST CAR
ONLY SERIOUS BUYER MAY CALL FOR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW"

Can you clarify for us on this part, do u mean that serious buyer are only allowed to look at the car and decide? or will u allow for a test drive?
Have lots of call asking.." how much selling the car? what year model? how many owners? what is the mileage? " when such information is stated in my ad. after that...." anything i call you la" oohh...please don't "anything call me" its only regarding the car sale only call me. ha ha.... I am on the move most of the time,so an appointment to view may be be good.

I would not think we would easily get a ride if we just walk into NAZA to ask for a test drive. Moreover if during a test drive,as a private owner if any accident happens,the so-called buyer,can just walk off with a word of sorry,or maybe he may blame your car brakes not up to par. any if i tell the prospective buyer that many viewers already test drive the car...i'm sure they will give it a second thought. i experience that before. also,you never know what kind of ppl you are dealing with,half way thru the ride,you may be ask to get down from the car ! i try not to risk all this, unless this is a rm5000.00 car,than test drive is all welcome. so i take precaution on this.

hope you guys understand my position. everybody have their own way of selling their things

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Have lots of call asking.." how much selling the car? what year model? how many owners? what is the mileage? " when such information is stated in my ad. after that...." anything i call you la" oohh...please don't "anything call me" its only regarding the car sale only call me. ha ha.... I am on the move most of the time,so an appointment to view may be be good.

I would not think we would easily get a ride if we just walk into NAZA to ask for a test drive. Moreover if during a test drive,as a private owner if any accident happens,the so-called buyer,can just walk off with a word of sorry,or maybe he may blame your car brakes not up to par. any if i tell the prospective buyer that many viewers already test drive the car...i'm sure they will give it a second thought. i experience that before. also,you never know what kind of ppl you are dealing with,half way thru the ride,you may be ask to get down from the car ! i try not to risk all this, unless this is a rm5000.00 car,than test drive is all welcome. so i take precaution on this.

hope you guys understand my position. everybody have their own way of selling their things
+1 for you, bro....

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
willing buyer, willing seller la bros. must put your position on the seller too..
when i was selling my car, alot nonsense calls to ask nonsense question and all asking for best price and disappear in thin air.. Seller is always serious on selling, just need to have serious buyer only. if not serious, better dont waste both parties time.

nice car btw bro, becareful for weird emails if u do post your car on mudah.my.
ive received a couple of emails that sounds too fishy. better be safe than sorry

compaq

1,000 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
petaling jaya
willing buyer, willing seller la bros. must put your position on the seller too..
when i was selling my car, alot nonsense calls to ask nonsense question and all asking for best price and disappear in thin air.. Seller is always serious on selling, just need to have serious buyer only. if not serious, better dont waste both parties time.

nice car btw bro, becareful for weird emails if u do post your car on mudah.my.
ive received a couple of emails that sounds too fishy. better be safe than sorry

Yeah Bro...only people who sells cars knows what is it like...

Before see car already want best price
appointment made but didn't turn up
"Confirm i buy,hold on for me"
"Ok la,anything i call you"

in mudah.esp when you post some expensive things for sale you will get emails from overseas saying they want to buy it for someone etc... usually its country like Ghana, Nigeria...and such...

Thanks bro. Yea,in any sale,if you smell fishy,better not sell. Or else Your things also don't have,Your money also don't have... Die standing ! ha ha...

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
Just a tips:

1. 1st come 1st serve basis.

2. Viewing At ur own free time only and at ur very convinience place.

3. If serious they will pay some deposit.

4. Be patience ya....hahahaha

Btw it's a nice car! 1 of my choice before......

Oct 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The seller has laid down his conditions, which are not unreasonable, given this is Type R, not your usual Civic. Serious buyers will have researched the car and knows what he wants. I would do the same as compaq if I were to sell this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience