Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Pure Original Rally Car... No modification on engine at all. Like a New Car. Perfect condition. Paint, Exterior, Engine, Interior all original like new and clean. Not recon car, fully import baru by a doctor at around RM300K.

Ecuflash Tuned to 315 WHp/44.37kg-m torque at only 1.3bar boost.
Ultra racing 4 point bar/ side bar / Rear bar/ Ori Apexi exhaust/ Varis Carbon gearknob / 255L Walbro Fuel pump / Ori Varis Carbon front lip. Kenwood player/Stealth Noise Reduction

Comfortable,Powerful & fun to drive. One of the best Evo9 left in malaysia. Hate to let go. Hard to find another car like this. Funding upgrading to GTR35.

RM 150K. Serious buyer only. Price is negotiable. 0127988011 (Tan)

Attachments

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I thought this car was already sold long time ago. Or is it now resell by the next owner?
Awesome car, quite sure the best Evo I've seen offered on sale in Malaysia.
Btw std engine with just a reflash and still relatively normal boost can put out so much power ha?

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
405 whp on 1.3 bar boost?:) stock turbo bro mind to show me the charts???

May 5, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i know you. you just brought from mas pilot last year at the price of 155000... may i know why you want to sell this car? is there any problem of this car...? you are the 3RD owner of this car already.. and somemore the price are more expensive...

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. The car is 405 Hp ... 325 whp. Yupz... I bought the car few months ago from a pilot .. He is a Evo collector. He did the additional tuning for me before handed to me... I am business man.... The car is absolutely in mint condition... I love this car but I realised that I have no time to enjoy it... To be frank....I am considering a GTR35 now... :)

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

The car is tuned and dyno at dynodynamic Sunway by the pilot before handed to me. That guy is a Evo expert. I only know how to drive .. :) I offered to pay extra to gain more horse power and torque... And I did sound reduction becos I feel the exhaust is too loud for me.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i know you. you just brought from mas pilot last year at the price of 155000... may i know why you want to sell this car? is there any problem of this car...? you are the 3RD owner of this car already.. and somemore the price are more expensive...
Last time it was also initially offered at 165K, so it finally got down to that 155K huh?! I thought he wouldn't even go down below 160K! :banghead:

Aug 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What? You bought 155k and now you want sell 165k ??! And somemore use few months.... Hello tan, you punya kereta ada emas ke? Kalau aku beli aku 4th owner .. lagi bank tak bagi loan banyak.... Maximum 120k... Downpayment banyak.... Lu ingat Lu jual tanah ke? Tak rugi lagi untung.. Gila betul....:confused::confused:

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Franky that's all I pay for this car.. No profit made...
At this mint condition, this is the best evo9 u can find in malaysia. Come view the car and u will know what I am talking about.
Bare in mind, low ballers please stay away, I am not desparate to sell it ...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
Ppl sell what kind of price are their liking....U not mampu then just enjoy the picture...nonit kecoh

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Yong .. Hopefully I will sell my ride to someone that can truely appreciate it.
Why I sold my Matt black modified Evo8 and buy this totaly non modified evo9. I think only Evo owners will understand... The comfort of the ride is more important ... And this car give u comfort n power... Best of both world.

Foxboro

Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Mr. Evo 9

how much the owner want to sell their ride, its up to him. If you can't afford it just buy a 2nd hand kancil lohhhh... the ferrari 250 gto, original price only USD 35K, but that car has been sold at USD35million recently... futhermore, age of the car is more than 30 years old.. you dont want to scold them as well?

cheerrssssss

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
You can buy and sell at any price you like bro. Sometimes after buying a using a car, the price can go up slightly depends on what is added to it.

But no upgrades on engine can get 405 hp??? Your car looks really nice and mint bro... But 405 whp by reflash ECU a bit hard to believe. And btw, 405 hp become 325 whp??? The loss of drivetrain is 80 hp??? Bro your car systems okay ka?

Don't mean to disturb ya... Just saying... Because the facts you posted are a bit hard to understand. Forgive me, maybe its my understanding.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Anyways, bump for such a nice ride man... I think the juicy, hot red paint is just irresistible! You've maintained it well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ...wanna know is oem 1.3 and 1.5 using the same clutch set ?
im driving a 1.3 svdo ...wanna change OEM clutch plate and bearing ..approx how much ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience