Boost level for E9.5

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
edison_loy,
I also newbee... lots of thing to learn about the E.
I mean, Forged internal is aftermarket piston, conrod & bearings.
Then the engine & parts undergo blue print & balancing.
U will archive any possible amount of power with reliability/steady.
I've seen a ride with this feature.... unfortunately its kinda expensive for me...
Maybe one fine day....

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
edison_loy,
I've seen a ride with this feature.... unfortunately its kinda expensive for me...
Maybe one fine day....
Like your last part of your statement. Sometimes it's good to be ambitious. Can motivate us to work hard for it. That fine day will come to you hahaha..:rofl:

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
edison_loy,
Maybe one fine day....
You mention after market piston & bearing?? Erm how much will it cost!! What I know is change one part need to upgrade for another part as well ! Is it what you mean expensive ?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
edison_loy,
You may meet the other E owner, refer to TomicaGTR.
His and my best friend ride are among my favorite setup on E9.:wavey:
Look normal but waaaah.....speechless...cantik some more...

Choose what stage you required...1,2,3 or sky limit...
Buy the parts accordingly... install & tune 1 time then you will feel the power.
Piston, ring, main bearing, baffle plate, conrod, all balancing, turbo, piping, cooling systems, exhaust...peerrghh too long to list :smokin:
Then you will boost as you like day & night...will put smile all day long...
Sikit-sikit installing parts will consume times & labour... power pun tak rasa sangat.

With the required setup & maintenance you able to wonder.:rofl:
Expensive are subjective to each person bro...

TomicaGTR,
Tu la pasal... have to work harder la ni.
Your ride are among my inspiration... nasib xada poster...
If not sure gantung at work table...so less "ular"

Last edited:

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
edison_loy,
You may meet the other E owner, refer to TomicaGTR.
His and my best friend ride are among my favorite setup on E9.:wavey:
Look normal but waaaah.....speechless...cantik some more...

Choose what stage you required...1,2,3 or sky limit...
Buy the parts accordingly... install & tune 1 time then you will feel the power.
Piston, ring, main bearing, baffle plate, conrod, all balancing, turbo, piping, cooling systems, exhaust...peerrghh too long to list :smokin:
Then you will boost as you like day & night...will put smile all day long...
Sikit-sikit installing parts will consume times & labour... power pun tak rasa sangat.

With the required setup & maintenance you able to wonder.:rofl:
Expensive are subjective to each person bro...

TomicaGTR,
pangyau,
You are right, we should meet up and have a meeting , for me this all is interesting !! And up to now, I still can't control my monster with 100%

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TomicaGTR,
Bro my ride still consider junior la compared to many monsters out there. Btw, how's d plug n play brain?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

pangyau,
You are right, we should meet up and have a meeting , for me this all is interesting !! And up to now, I still can't control my monster with 100%
Edison,
Where u from actually? U can pm me your contact we'll let u know if there any tt u might want to join..

?nDc?s?ve

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
damansara
wah very long nv post lol.. gona post a long wan then hehe

imho.. if you're still getting use to your current power better take your time, don't jump into crazy power though i know its very tempting hehe..

i drive an e9 too.. not mr thou. The stock turbo is very capable and u will see a quite a jump in power with just a tune and increase of boost.

How much u can boost depends on your choice of fuel,list of mods and most importantly tuner. Get a reliable one, then sit down and have a chat with him about your goals. Mine was at 1.6bar (hi).

Know what your car will be use for(daily workhorse,weekend warrior, track whore, etc) and where u want to eventually take it as in power wise..

Go out to more TT and chit chat with the evo's sifus here. Drive your car more often as in really 'drive' but be safe. Know your car limit and your ownself too. That will give you a rough idea.. it will really safe u a lot of problem and $$$ in the future.

Its a never ending story when it comes to cars and modding it.. but a little planning will do wonders.. alot of informative forums out there, do a lil reading and you be suprised what you can learn about your car but take everything with a pinch of salt.

With power also comes with the ability to stop.. don't shortchange your braking mods for power mods :)

cheers and happy boosting~!

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
wah very long nv post lol.. gona post a long wan then hehe

imho.. if you're still getting use to your current power better take your time, don't jump into crazy power though i know its very tempting hehe..

i drive an e9 too.. not mr thou. The stock turbo is very capable and u will see a quite a jump in power with just a tune and increase of boost.

How much u can boost depends on your choice of fuel,list of mods and most importantly tuner. Get a reliable one, then sit down and have a chat with him about your goals. Mine was at 1.6bar (hi).

Know what your car will be use for(daily workhorse,weekend warrior, track whore, etc) and where u want to eventually take it as in power wise..

Go out to more TT and chit chat with the evo's sifus here. Drive your car more often as in really 'drive' but be safe. Know your car limit and your ownself too. That will give you a rough idea.. it will really safe u a lot of problem and $$$ in the future.

Its a never ending story when it comes to cars and modding it.. but a little planning will do wonders.. alot of informative forums out there, do a lil reading and you be suprised what you can learn about your car but take everything with a pinch of salt.

With power also comes with the ability to stop.. don't shortchange your braking mods for power mods :)

cheers and happy boosting~!
Bro, thanks for the comment!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok - so here's what I do to wash, polish and wax my car. Ages ago I bought a Zymol starter pack and it came with everything I needed. Zymol and another brand called Swissol are very upmarket waxes and polishes. You may feel they're a bit extreme for your car - and in the great scheme of things - they probably are. But I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for".

It all comes down to how much you love your car, your personal budget and preference. For example - the wax & polish I like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience