Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1991 NSX EDM for sale

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
190k for a 21yrs old car? hoo hoo... you kidding me Malaysian?!
the price might be on the high side. but this car is meant for collector. i'm pretty sure someone can afford to pay. another good thing about this car is although the chasis is 21yrs old, but the whole body is made of aluminium. so it wont rust :proud:. trust me, japs wont produce this kind of car anymore.

Last edited:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for the understanding.Actually I used to think like most of you when it come to own the NSX.I used to think it not worth to spend more than 170-180K for a car that was underpowered,too old & would plague with quite a problem before I can even drive it as it should.But after so much dreaming of it,I decided to just give it a go since like my friends phrase "Life is too short to drive a boring car"(Yeah,I should atleast for once in my life just give it a shot for something that I love the most) & I finally traded" my top dollar to get the car that I know isnt a brand new nor powerful,but for the least I can say that I finally owned the car that I dreaming so much since a teenager year,& it was one of the best decision I ever made eventhough I have sacrifice my own chance to study abroad in California for arch/transportation/industrial/aerospace study,which also my dream.

To say at least,I can gladly say to someone if they said the NSX was an underpowered,old school thing of the past..my answer is you need to own one to appreciated what the masterpieces that Honda was done in the past despite it was acknowledge that NSX was one underpowered mid-engine with pretty hefty price tag (earlier 91' unit in US market sold for USD68K but as demand quickly growing up until the notice of factory 3 years waiting list,the price of the car bumped up to USD84K back in 92.Facelifted 2001 model until 2005 final year model are priced at USD94K.) but the charm of the car not on its hp count,but at overall-balance & real life experiences.It was car that has a look,styling that still impressed its intended crowd,subtle,nimble,& great packaging all around.That is my verdict after owning the car for a year now despite it was old machine with old technology that reminded the great past of glorious decade of Honda testament in their ingenuity & clever engineering.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
i own an bnr32 and still think nsx is the best from its era. its just irreplaceable. good luck for your sale :)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
The price is not for the car but the character and soul of it. plus with those rare items. But I would say that for 190k in malaysian? Only someone with shitty deep pockets can buy it.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Dorifuto: I got other plan.....but buying the 125Z back is one of it.
I already posted it before.Maybe going for business venture or continue my dream to study abroad....who know.

But for now,sale postponed first because engine was pulled down yesterday for timing belt work & some other things since when changing timing belt,got no other option than to drop down the engine,tranny & rear linkage altogether,so I would use this moment to check what needed to be replaced,& vice versa....

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wow...I've seen the NSX only twice before. This car is like stuff of legends man.

And let me tell you, I've seen more Ferraris, Lambos and Porshes in Japan compared to the NSX. Good luck on the sale!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Willing buyer, willing seller. Only those who will appreciate the value of this car will gets it, besides the funding.

I have personally witnessing the rebuild of this kind of car in my mech's shop, I was watching there day and night by the side just to have a look at why is this car so special that the late Aryton Senna has it as well. And I can tell you that, if I can afford it I will definitely get it compare to other cars.

Anyway, let's respect the seller by keeping this thread clean. Cheers.

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
very beautiful sports car, and very daily use friendly. Even mentioned by Top Gear. NSX are straight up Awesome

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
the legendary and iconic nsx....

NSX=orgasm

:adore:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Yeah,thanks for the appreciation.The V6 is one of the best sounding I ever heard.Far better than R34,Supra,Z & the GTO(the closest I ever encountered to rival the NSX orgasmic V6 sound is Double Vanos E46 M3).....even when it not as fast as the R34 & other FI factory Japs sportscar,but it however does FEEL very fast indeed.

After the VTEC kicked in at 5K RPM ....all the sudden the RPM & speedo going very fast,like hitting a NOS in NFS:U game lol.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Legendary V6 VTEC beast.. Love the VTEC feel when kick in.. VTEC owner oso.. :proud: Good luck bro.. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If i want to sell a car to a person(stranger),what is the procedure?
-Do i need to bring it to Puspakom?
-Need any JPJ approval?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience