Help Help.. This poor girl

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
HELP! HELP !!

My 22 years cousin sister pass away on the spot (12.30am 04-09-12) she was hit and run by a white color Toyota harrier on the traffic light junction along Jalan Banting toward Klang Hospital. So we suspect the owner of the irresponsible driver should be living in Klang area. Please help me to any strange front look on a toyota harrier around your neighbour. If possible to send a photo to my mobile om 0176718888 so we can forward to polis.

Please forward it to all your friend whom live in klang.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Sorry for your lost bro... I pray that the person be nabbed by police soon.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
For god sakes.. hope its reported to the police.

Like the rest said, cameras?.. Try looking for tire marks if possible, can do your own fact finding.

Sorry for your loss.

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
I'm really sorry bro.. I would like to help you.
Unfortunately I live in Johor..:bawling:

That's okey.. I pray to god for that guy to get caught soon ..:adore:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I'm sorry for the loss. She's so young, this is really a tragedy. I hope the driver will get caught soon.

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
check nearby workshop for the white harrier...the owner should be asking around to repair the damage...my deepest condolence for your family lost...hope the culprit will be brought to justice soon...

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
very near my place.. will keep on the lookout.
white harriers are slightly less common if compared to the other colors no?

hope the culprit is caught.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
12:30 am is always the aftermath of happy hours...

Could be a drunk driver...

Sorry for your loss...

Now we understand why our parents want us to be at home by latest 1200am

My curfew time was 12;00am, if im back home later than that....

ROTTAN !

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Is there any update on this? From what I heard apparently the driver of the harrier did make a report the very next day, making some ludicrous story... and also that during collision part of the number plate did break off and was found at the scene?
I dont know the validity of this, could someone please verify... at least someone who can understand mandarin, coz source claims it was in the newspapers a couple of days back..

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Is there any update on this? From what I heard apparently the driver of the harrier did make a report the very next day, making some ludicrous story... and also that during collision part of the number plate did break off and was found at the scene?
I dont know the validity of this, could someone please verify... at least someone who can understand mandarin, coz source claims it was in the newspapers a couple of days back..
Where did you hear that Joe?

We too would like to know the outcome?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience