L2 / L5 Ecu mod- No Boost cut

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
other than this, adding additional vacum valve, T-joint....can also do the trick. it is a way to "cheat" the boost sensor that you "did not" reach 1bar. Proof to be able to boost up to 1.5 bar

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Wrong way= car will not start
Correct way= car can start
50-50...

VeaRN

Oct 12, 2010
Kota kinabalu
I havent install any turboed engine yet... i'm just curios :embarassed: (planning next year, coz car still on loan)
Thx for the reply though

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Seach my postings.... you will find the answer here in zth. (daihatsu/diy forum section)..
tq

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi there,

i was using an one way valve to eliminate my boost cut before..internal part was standard only upgrade 240cc+4g93t fuel pump and a FPR..boost 1 bar at this time..

now i'm using an oversize piston+safc..before using safc fuel press is around 3 bar and the car feel smooth at all range of rpm..nowadays i have to set around 70 psi(5 bar) just to get afr around 12.22 and boost around 1.3 bar..if i disconnect the one way valve can the fuel press set a bit lower?can i still boosting more than 1 bar after removing this one way valve?i'm planning to change the tebo and up boost to around 1.5-1.7 bar..can this be achieve just by changing to a much bigger injector and fuel pump?also planning to use a gsr injector(390cc) for this target..

the main question is can i remove the one way valve and still hitting more than 1 bar just by using a safc and bigger injector?

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
hi there,

i was using an one way valve to eliminate my boost cut before..internal part was standard only upgrade 240cc+4g93t fuel pump and a FPR..boost 1 bar at this time..

now i'm using an oversize piston+safc..before using safc fuel press is around 3 bar and the car feel smooth at all range of rpm..nowadays i have to set around 70 psi(5 bar) just to get afr around 12.22 and boost around 1.3 bar..if i disconnect the one way valve can the fuel press set a bit lower?can i still boosting more than 1 bar after removing this one way valve?i'm planning to change the tebo and up boost to around 1.5-1.7 bar..can this be achieve just by changing to a much bigger injector and fuel pump?also planning to use a gsr injector(390cc) for this target..

the main question is can i remove the one way valve and still hitting more than 1 bar just by using a safc and bigger injector?
removing one way valve on your map sensor will not effect your afr by much. changing to bigger injector will have a better result. 390cc with safc can boost more than 2 bar if you get the tuning correct. would recommend you to use 310cc injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

its time for me to change my bodykits. anyone know where i can find some?
currently interested in eg9 type r front bumper.
any suggestions welcome.:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience