which one to choose???

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
hi guys..

seriously i need a special advised from u all mitsu sifus to choose the 3 of monsters...
really hard to make a decision.. plz help..

1. Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR
2. Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 TME
3. Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo

plz help.. really headche....:banghead:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
These 3 have different characters and traits. What are you looking for actually in a car? And, are you even serious to buy one yet? No offense but usually when one is ready and serious, this question will no longer arise.

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hi bro pekin,

Perhaps your question will be able to reach a wider audience HERE

I agree with bro Veloc, your question is extremely vague for us to be able to give our suggestions.

It would be good if you can tell us a little bit more of what you're after among the models stated etc performance, aesthetics, F/C maintenance, daily usage/weekend and the list goes on....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
These 3 have different characters and traits. What are you looking for actually in a car? And, are you even serious to buy one yet? No offense but usually when one is ready and serious, this question will no longer arise.
Agree with Veloc.

Every car has its own good and bad side. If got money, buy all cars. After all, these cars have common "pedigree".

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
yup brother..

actually looking to buy which one 3 of the list.. personally i love the 3 of cars, 8 MR, TME n the Airtrek.. but no idea which one to make decision..

about the car..im looking for the great evo's (airtrek oso) n no regret about my money after i spent it soon.. the fc im take beside becoz i already know the (+-) 4G63t fc.. the looking, of coz the best look.. personally im plan to use weekend or a bit daily use.. the maintainance is beside too as the fc.. and maybe this is the last car i've spent a lot of money in my life.. perhaps its did'nt give me a regret..

so,whats u all ideas?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys..

seriously i need a special advised from u all mitsu sifus to choose the 3 of monsters...
really hard to make a decision.. plz help..

1. Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR
2. Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 TME
3. Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo

plz help.. really headche....:banghead:
Well Airtrek is the slowest of the 3 but the cheapest and the most practical/user friendly/comfortable. Totally different than the other 2.
The TME is the most hardcore of all Evos, so if you want all out performance and comfort is less priority, then this one is the best choice, provided you can find one still in good condition and on sale, since this car is rare! I've seen a few on sale but condition are questionable, or the asking price are very high (some even asking at the same price range as E8).
The E8 MR is still mighty fast and the youngest of the 3 so easier to find on sale which is in better condition, and can still get loan.

Out of the 3 if I were you I'd pick the E8 MR then the TME (I actually like TME very much but then it's already too old). If you have more budget, I'd even suggest you consider the E9 instead of the E8 since it's newer, looks slightly better, & slightly faster still (even though not quite as fast as the TME).

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If you are really into speed and performance, E8MR

If you are really into speed and performance + collectables, E6TME. In fact, the TME version is the most exclusive Evo to date (at least that's what I think).

If you want a car with space, can picnic with family AND at the same time, have some fun when you are alone, then Airtrek Turbo R. But you sacrisfy 30% of the performance in terms of power, handling, nimbleness and looks.

I went for Airtrek 4 years ago and to date, I am still happy with it. Old man like me cannot drive manual and very very lazy to use my left foot on KL traffic jam.

Additionally, all after market 4G63T performance parts can be bolt into all 3 cars with no problem. It's only limited by the deepness of your pocket on how much power you want to squeeze out of the motor.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
If you are really into speed and performance, E8MR

If you are really into speed and performance + collectables, E6TME. In fact, the TME version is the most exclusive Evo to date (at least that's what I think).

If you want a car with space, can picnic with family AND at the same time, have some fun when you are alone, then Airtrek Turbo R. But you sacrisfy 30% of the performance in terms of power, handling, nimbleness and looks.

I went for Airtrek 4 years ago and to date, I am still happy with it. Old man like me cannot drive manual and very very lazy to use my left foot on KL traffic jam.

Additionally, all after market 4G63T performance parts can be bolt into all 3 cars with no problem. It's only limited by the deepness of your pocket on how much power you want to squeeze out of the motor.
TQVM bro..

anyway very thanks for ur good advised to me about my listing machine..
for me.. i want a good car for my own life.. since i got driving licence i start from mitsubishi (mivec).. and then sold.. build p.wira fully evo III.. then its was lost..so sad... after that im buy one galant vr4.. till now im stick with this the three diamonds brand. Personally im very love mitsubishi.

by the way, lastly.. i wanna pick one great machine from mitsubishi evo varians for make me happy for that.. i like E8MR.. basically, i hope it did'nt give me regret soon.. so from this forum.. +- hope give me some confidence..

TQVM

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
Bro, you may consider E8 !! But if position you can go with E9!! In term of handling, Horse power this is only choice left !!

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
you should try a Mitsubishi GTO (6G72 twin turbo) before you decide... heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen these new LED lights used for brake lights, but not for signal or reverse. Interested to do one for my car, but my knowledege in LEDs is very limited, close to zero I'd say! Rear light cluster to be modified is from Honda EG hatchback.

Yeah, I know that WRC Sunway sells a rear light cluster set with LED brake lights for EG, but the set looks so bengz! I intend to reuse the original EG hatchback light cluster cover, but with rows of LEDs replacing the bulbs used for brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience