PS Powersport tuning products

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:rofl: what you mean is by using the unreliable tuning products or parts; you also can win this time attack event mah!!!! :burnout::hmmmm:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
:rofl: what you mean is by using the unreliable tuning products or parts; you also can win this time attack event mah!!!! :burnout::hmmmm:
I didn't say... I just doubt... Common....

SAGA 4G15 Carburetor Silverstone tyre's getting 2 54.... What management does it has....?

As said... I was coincidently at JC when this car is on Dyno....

I don't wish to say more.... Common...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are you some sort of undercover PS agent or something? If you had bothered to read the complaints and questions from the beginning, you'd see that no one here doubts the results, everyone is asking how it works. And until now no one can answer this simple "how" question.

how does the 4-knobs work better than a fully tuned box? How does putting in the ignition thingy work better than a MSD / Nology? etc etc.

No one bashed the product. Only you overzealous supporters come in and take turns bashing people who want to know more, and on top of that do nothing but show performance figures which everyone else can do too.

Ixeo also pointed out that the manufacturers address is invalid meaning their claims of being made in the USA or whatever if false. Not willing to discuss the product is one thing, lying is another.

So what other smartass things do you have to say? Think carefully before you reply in case you make yourself look more humiliated than you should already be.

I know Ken personally and I think his driving skills is second to none. He drives his Satria incredibly fast and took a Fiesta on track really fast, so it's only natural he can drive another car reasonably fast. No one is questioning his ability to drive fast.

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
Any recommendTion parts for uncle jb's 4g15 carb ?
Maybe u can recommend us some stuff. Maybe from 2:54 he can shave more time in his stock engine.

All i can say is that no one is cockier than a PS Powersport die hard fan, haha u wont see anything like this in the haltech or microtech forums. Most to most they will congratulate the winner, lol and that also not winner from 2 participant event. Even all the unanswered question are left like that, one against many people and still can have a thick face, lol, anwser first la brader. See who tok cock

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:rofl: hehe..... i like and you say you don't like! it is really a waste of time.
with the quick rubbish response to this, means few fellows really got the feel and really kena already lah!. haha......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
If its a US product as claimed, post ur results up in a US forum like hondatech, lancerregister, or such forums. I challenge u , dnt tok cok

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Haha nicely said izso, haha if u give a car to a fast driver, he will bring out the most out of it, no doubt his skills is good. Haha but the advertising going on over here is a laughing stock.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

:rofl: hehe..... i like and you say you don't like! it is really a waste of time.
with the quick rubbish response to this, means few fellows really got the feel and really kena already lah!. haha......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Haha yeap, alot of people kena redi bro, the we started winning timeattacks lol after PS products :stupid:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Perhaps you need to improve your english first prior to responding to replies. Because I don't understand anything you just posted.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
this thread really shows the Malaysian attitude...
a bit ashamed as this forum is accessible worldwide...:embarassed:

on other forums like 9000rpm or Wheelsjamaica...
seldom see owners of VW, Honda, Toyota etc bashing each other...

i believe we're sharing knowledge
or maybe the PS fanatics are not educated enough to properly explain the reason...:hmmmm:

coz you guys always go back to this explanation, i simplified as...:banghead:
'You try it first coz I'm okay in using them...
If any issue you can always sell it back to try another products'

Last edited:

raj2t

Sep 2, 2006

1st place in MegaLap time attack yesterday in Campro Chase categories.
stage 1with plug n play PS-Powersport stuff.
-Brisk spark energizer,type fast road
-Fuel flow stabilizer
-CPS controller(new product)
-Air-Fuel Enhancer type II
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.422810574421543.85099.323914650977803&type=3
Hey bro way to go man, bravo bravo, looks like you nailed it man, great to see you came up on the top of the podium. Wishing you many more wins in future events man. Great driver, and a good car tuning and setup wins a race everytime. Don't care what the other sore fellows say, ps product did it good for your car man. Cheers :cheers:

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
We'r glad that choosing PS PowerSport as our racing team car Satria Neo for engine performance and management upgrade. We start our team by early of august 2012 and already non-stop joining local motorsport event since our 1st competition event MegaLAP Rd3 at SIC without any problem on engine.

26-08-12 MegaLap Time Attack rd3 - 1st place podium in Campro Chase Categories
01-09-12 Juru Auto City Super Gymkhana 2.12 - 4th place in FWD open categories
02-09-12 HIN Penang Gymkhana Chellenge - 1st and 3rd place in 1600cc categories
09-09-12 4g1series MIMC(Melaka Circuit) time attack - 6th place in 1800cc categories,Monkies talk---> 2nd place if got 1600cc categories
16-09-12 Star Motor Carnival Bukit Jalil Lite Gymkhana Challenge - 1st and 3rd place in 1600cc categories
17-09-12 Star Motor Carnival Bukit Jalil Pro Gymkhana Challenge - 2nd place in 1600cc categories

Thank PS-Powersport for the easy tune and reliable product.We'll try our best to continually joining every motorsport event and fight for more podium finish.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ken, Seem there are Campros' enthusiast not interested yours stock upgraded CPS engine at all?

Let considering yours ECU upgrades over any standalone; due to how much easier and cheaper it would be to use it for more power and reliability in conjuction with your PS-PowerSport enhancement gadgets rather than tuning from scratch on a standalone to tis existing stock Campro engine for your races !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
Hi there

how much is the ps-powersport boost cut controller
want to use it on a hilux 2.5 with racechip
:proud: We have upgraded quite a number of the your Toyota Hilux by fitting the PS-PowerSport Common-rail Power Tuner box - Version II (PN.CRT-210) in Borneo here.
, or go to Tuner – Version II | PS-PowerSport U.S.A -"No Boost-cut hassle"

:proud:This is the PS-PowerSport Version 2 enhancement unit with dual air & fuel flow channels controls; which is good for the 1st upgrade to most common-rail power diesel vehicles. The beauty of this tuning product is its very normal feel when you do not require high HP during cruising speed, idling or gradual driving conditions. This will give less stress to the gear train system of your vehicle. :proud::proud:

Attachments

samuel1121

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo_X View Post
Hi there

how much is the ps-powersport boost cut controller
want to use it on a hilux 2.5 with racechip

:proud: We have upgraded quite a number of the your Toyota Hilux by fitting the PS-PowerSport Common-rail Power Tuner box - Version II (PN.CRT-210) in Borneo here.
, or go to Tuner – Version II | PS-PowerSport U.S.A -"No Boost-cut hassle"

:proud:This is the PS-PowerSport Version 2 enhancement unit with dual air & fuel flow channels controls; which is good for the 1st upgrade to most common-rail power diesel vehicles. The beauty of this tuning product is its very normal feel when you do not require high HP during cruising speed, idling or gradual driving conditions. This will give less stress to the gear train system of your vehicle. :proud::proud:
In stead of spending 16++ hundred. He can go for the PS single function unit: The Boost-Cut Eliminator. Type. BCE-W1 for $580 only to solve his Hilux boost cut hassle.

***** Proven Performance Is Reason Enough *****

Last edited:

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
1 FORD time-attack challenge will be held on this Sunday (21/10/2012).

Gambar Ford Fiesta in Malaysia | Facebook
PS PowerSport Malaysia | Facebook

There will be one main grand prize given by Bug Auto Industry collaborated with Speed Syndicate M’sia (PS-PowerSport M’sia) for the Best challenge trophy award through the 1 Ford time attack race. This grand prize will be presented to whom considered being the "true" winner for the average overall fastest time to finish the race. The car that wins this best overall time results is also given a larger trophy. In this case PS-PowerSport have given out some of their best selling products for the 1st , 2nd & 3rd prizes.

‘Happy time attack to all participants ‘
:rolleyes: This is unfortunate to some of us here, it's purely for Ford car entry! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

satria409

Apr 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Are you some sort of undercover PS agent or something? If you had bothered to read the complaints and questions from the beginning, you'd see that no one here doubts the results, everyone is asking how it works. And until now no one can answer this simple "how" question.

how does the 4-knobs work better than a fully tuned box? How does putting in the ignition thingy work better than a MSD / Nology? etc etc.

No one bashed the product. Only you overzealous supporters come in and take turns bashing people who want to know more, and on top of that do nothing but show performance figures which everyone else can do too.

Ixeo also pointed out that the manufacturers address is invalid meaning their claims of being made in the USA or whatever if false. Not willing to discuss the product is one thing, lying is another.

So what other smartass things do you have to say? Think carefully before you reply in case you make yourself look more humiliated than you should already be.

I know Ken personally and I think his driving skills is second to none. He drives his Satria incredibly fast and took a Fiesta on track really fast, so it's only natural he can drive another car reasonably fast. No one is questioning his ability to drive fast.
Are you jealous?

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Any recommendTion parts for uncle jb's 4g15 carb ?
Maybe u can recommend us some stuff. Maybe from 2:54 he can shave more time in his stock engine.

All i can say is that no one is cockier than a PS Powersport die hard fan, haha u wont see anything like this in the haltech or microtech forums. Most to most they will congratulate the winner, lol and that also not winner from 2 participant event. Even all the unanswered question are left like that, one against many people and still can have a thick face, lol, anwser first la brader. See who tok cock
I can feel your jealousy..:proud:

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Perhaps you need to improve your english first prior to responding to replies. Because I don't understand anything you just posted.
Yeah..mr english teacher...offer him a tuition with u..:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My bonet got some stain like super glue, and I can't wash it off. It sticks and I am having a headache.

I think it's from the trees or some plants...anyone know how I can clean it off without scratching my car or pouring acid ?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience