PS Powersport tuning products

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
I've seen the dyno with 49Xhp, can't really recall but very close to 500, and is not Corolla as u claimed but a Tt141, they don't simply show u for no reason, u should ask who you are 1st.
I agree that you said it looks so simple but it's capabilities to fully control an ECU map 100% is incredible, apart from that I've been using 1000cc injectors for long time until now, still can be control easily with super smooth idling n pick up. I'm happy with it, why u should feel worry about PS? :confused:
Get it right dude....
I didn't claim... He claim.....

Lolx.... Who am I...? Nobody...? Then is he somebody..?

BTW. I'm running 750cc injectors for my 1.6L engine with no idling issue at all for over 2 years without any retuning with my current ECU... What can I expect more....

Why should I Switch...

satria409

Apr 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
can this so call best product control VVT-i and Lift?
If can, kindly explain/proof it so that I can also share it with the South African and Jamaican...:smokin:
Yes it can. PS did a lot edi. One of them was featured on Majalah Kereta back in 2004, a Celica with 2zz BOT+NOS engine with vvti-L. If you want to shift ur vvti or vvtiL, PS offer another module. You no need to be a tuner engineer as all these tuneable without pc/laptop, meaning tune it anywhere and get instant result no matter on hihway or jungle,. Save your money on complex wiring work and installation time.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Get it right dude....
I didn't claim... He claim.....

Lolx.... Who am I...? Nobody...? Then is he somebody..?

BTW. I'm running 750cc injectors for my 1.6L engine with no idling issue at all for over 2 years without any retuning with my current ECU... What can I expect more....

Why should I Switch...
You no need to switch, there are so.many product outside, since you've one, stand where you are ..::proud:

Last edited:

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:wavey: Congratulation to the good & reliable works to the non-modified Neo engine fitted with those proven enhancement products to win this Megalap event. :wavey::wavey::wavey:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
congratulations, but i believe there were only two participants err err hmm either way u will be on the podium,
the time 2:58 is still far from the other campro monsters, hope u all can proof better timings :)

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:smokin: The faster time for this PS upgraded car in practice was 2.56m, consider very good performances for a original , non-modified Cps Neo engine with standard VDO Ecu. Cause most average fast and standard Proton Cps Neo can only ran 3.03m.

i believe there should still a lot of room to go for this car, such as: bring up the rev cut limit with strong race engine components, race gear box , a set of good suspension system and so on.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:The other highly mods Campro with hot cam, high comp piston and xx-tech alone Ecu, fastest time was 2.58m, but seem quite un-reliable/ in-consistence in its performances. There were problem with its MSD ignition :rolleyes:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
I remember seeing this NEO at JC on 2nd week this month. Can't remember the exact date... Hmmm....

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Perhaps I should switch from my hondata kpro to this.. Lol. This thread is a joke. I first visited few years ago while still driving gen2 till now already change to another car.and yet its still singing the same song and tune here. lmfao. After viewing 2 page I know it a waste of time. None technical info has been proven and discuss. looking at the dyno from that neo, I really does t know what is to be proud of with those kind of air fuel ratio. haven't even touch about timing.rpm from 5800rpm-7000rpm is rough and fluctuating. I would not
believe Jackie from JC did such a bad job if hes provided with the supposed management. I know his ability and he tuned my k20a.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
getting a bit more interesting...
keep it up...:congrats:

can you give the guesstimate of the costs of all PS product used on the Neo?

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Perhaps I should switch from my hondata kpro to this.. Lol. This thread is a joke. I first visited few years ago while still driving gen2 till now already change to another car.and yet its still singing the same song and tune here. lmfao. After viewing 2 page I know it a waste of time. None technical info has been proven and discuss. looking at the dyno from that neo, I really does t know what is to be proud of with those kind of air fuel ratio. haven't even touch about timing.rpm from 5800rpm-7000rpm is rough and fluctuating. I would not
believe Jackie from JC did such a bad job if hes provided with the supposed management. I know his ability and he tuned my k20a.
Hahhaa.... Bro, Can't agreed more...
I was there when the NEO is @ JC...

Hehe....

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
:wavey:Ken_Erai,

:rolleyes: Your good performances in this street campro time attack event could see to believe!
:rofl:but few fellows here are very jealous or never like it; b'cause still spend time to talk c'ok and rubbish in this topic here.:hmmmm:
Noone have any doubt on Ken Erai's driving skill....

The things we doubt is not on the driver...

Get the difference..? Hahaha... U're damn funny...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience